RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
Betray America and bring down all your "friends", "family", and "people whom I hardly knew" brehette's and breh's
full

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That's the interesting part. He only chose to give SDNY so much and no more.
If I didn't know better it sounds like he may have been tied up in a few murders...

That is a legit possibility. He is connected to the mob, and had a whole life of crime outside of the work he did for Trump. Plus this is scratching the service of crimes that he did for Trump. Cohen comes off as the type of guy who was doing illegal activities on a daily basis.

Daps
:mindblown:

I knew he was a self absorbed dumbass but he really is a dumbass. All this shyt and u thought u could run for the office of the modern presidency and make moves the way he did and is doing.

The way he handled Comey and him firing Comey too late, he put this into hyperdrive with Mueller. That was his fatal mistake.

It would have came out but not within four years like it is going to now.

If I was him, I am going to resign and get Pence to pardon me on all future charges (not sure u can do that but let the conservative majority Supreme Court handle that question).

Like I said before, 2019 is gonna be crazy.

There was one tweet that always stood out to me, like it legit had me thinking this dude is thinking he's untouchable and there won't be consequences to somebody flipping the bat on a home run up 10-0 in the 9th inning. Or going for it on 4th and goal when you're already up 48-3 with 30 seconds left in the game.

It was when he tweeted something along the lines of "It was my great honor to fire James Comey" shortly after he canned him and FBI agents were putting up pictures of him on their facebook profiles, which is something they do when one of them gets killed in the line of duty.

:picard:

This fool was dancing in the endzone off a pick-6 that was clear pass interference from the Rooskies.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He's fukked. It's clear he's the target of the whole investigation now. He can fire Mueller, get his current AG to slow things - hell, he can have him try to shut the whole thing down. But he's fukked. He's dug himself in too deep.

Think about all the potential charges he's looking at - obstruction of justice, perjury, conspiracy charges. And these are only some of what I can think of when it comes to the immediate Russian Investigation.

It's inevitable at this point that the SDNY will be looking - if not already - to his business dealings and we all know that's where - excuse the pun - the money is. From there, we get money laundering charges, tax evasion charges, probably bank fraud, etc. And whoever the next president is, can try to pardon him, but then there are state charges...

And let's throw this scenario into the mix: Say The House impeaches and The Senate fails to convict, even then, I think the Feds will be waiting until he's out of office to go after him.

From everything we learned from the Flynn filing, to the shyt that came out today re: Cohen/Manafort, the Feds are out to get this guy, come hell or high water - and I think they will succeed.

He's cornered. Completely fukked himself by firing Comey and getting someone like Mueller in there.

Today was a good day.

Real talk the biggest fukk you he could do (and actually not go to jail) is do is a overseas trip and then sneak into Russia. The president of one of those Eastern European countries did it with Hungary when it became clear he was going to go to jail. Yeah he will live and die in infamy..... but he would die a free man.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The irony is rife. I remember being totally deflated when he fired Comey. Iirc this thread had a bit of a panic then and the "alternative facts" thread was celebrating :sas2:

Looks like that action pissed off all the wrong alphabet boys and set him up for a world of pain.

Couldn't have happen to a better Dotard/Individual 1

:blessed:
He could never win the fight against the intelligence community. And yet imagine the arrogance? Still waging that war to this very day. Regardless of how any of us felt about Comey, to his coworkers and organization he was one of their own taking unnecessary licks. They were not gonna have a sense of humor about that and they won't forget it. And they don't work for him personally.

You don't fukk with the IC. You don't have to like them. shyt their track record is far from glowing. But respect their reach.

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Has anyone watched fox news lately, I can't stomach to watch it but I'm curious to how they are trying to spin the past few days. Are they even trying to spin it or are they going with the just ignore it and it doesn't exist.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
After a good night sleep allowing this news to set it I'm quite infuriated...

You got folk rotting in jail cells all across the country for 10+ years for selling a bag of weed...

Cohen out here committing treason, lying to the feds, multiple financial fraud felonies and all they slap him with is 46 months?:what:

Logically explain to me how that makes any got damn sense...

Its good in the sense that we're closer to locking up cheeto but this yet again shines a bright light on white privilege in this country...

Daps

You got folk rotting in jail cells all across the country for 10+ years for selling a bag of weed...

Cohen out here committing treason, lying to the feds, multiple financial fraud felonies and all they slap him with is 46 months?:what:

Its good in the sense that we're closer to locking up cheeto but this yet again shines a bright light on white privilege in this country...

In no way shape, form, or fashion defending the broken attrocities of our justice system, but if you know of any weed carriers that have the potential to bring down the most powerful man on Earth, than do tell.

Your point, while valid, isn't taking into account that the investigation is ongoing. It's an incomplete analysis.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Man when they called it "severe" I was waiting to see 10+ years

Fool will be out in 24 months with good behavior.

What a joke.