RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
H7vljHu.gif
bruh, send this bytch back to spy school

this shyt is pathetic :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not liking the framing.

Its making it seem like Trump just reached out in 2015.

Trump has been mobbed up since the 80s.

If we don't get to bottom of THAT story, this will disappoint a lot of people.

This is the FIRST clip I've seen in the MSM discuss possible mob ties

Cookie

Pro
Daps
He's fukked. It's clear he's the target of the whole investigation now. He can fire Mueller, get his current AG to slow things - hell, he can have him try to shut the whole thing down. But he's fukked. He's dug himself in too deep.

Think about all the potential charges he's looking at - obstruction of justice, perjury, conspiracy charges. And these are only some of what I can think of when it comes to the immediate Russian Investigation.

It's inevitable at this point that the SDNY will be looking - if not already - to his business dealings and we all know that's where - excuse the pun - the money is. From there, we get money laundering charges, tax evasion charges, probably bank fraud, etc. And whoever the next president is, can try to pardon him, but then there are state charges...

And let's throw this scenario into the mix: Say The House impeaches and The Senate fails to convict, even then, I think the Feds will be waiting until he's out of office to go after him.

From everything we learned from the Flynn filing, to the shyt that came out today re: Cohen/Manafort, the Feds are out to get this guy, come hell or high water - and I think they will succeed.

He's cornered. Completely fukked himself by firing Comey and getting someone like Mueller in there.

Today was a good day.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's cornered. Completely fukked himself by firing Comey and getting someone like Mueller in there.

Today was a good day.

The irony is rife. I remember being totally deflated when he fired Comey. Iirc this thread had a bit of a panic then and the "alternative facts" thread was celebrating :sas2:

Looks like that action pissed off all the wrong alphabet boys and set him up for a world of pain.

Couldn't have happen to a better Dotard/Individual 1

:blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The indictments of Cohen and jail sentence request are clear messages to the Trump family that they will not get away with anything and the book will be thrown at them . Donald Jr gonna have a rude awakening thinking he could be smug and lie to Congress because Republicans held those seats . These Repubs will throw them to the wolves so quick

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
He's fukked. It's clear he's the target of the whole investigation now. He can fire Mueller, get his current AG to slow things - hell, he can have him try to shut the whole thing down. But he's fukked. He's dug himself in too deep.

Think about all the potential charges he's looking at - obstruction of justice, perjury, conspiracy charges. And these are only some of what I can think of when it comes to the immediate Russian Investigation.

It's inevitable at this point that the SDNY will be looking - if not already - to his business dealings and we all know that's where - excuse the pun - the money is. From there, we get money laundering charges, tax evasion charges, probably bank fraud, etc. And whoever the next president is, can try to pardon him, but then there are state charges...

And let's throw this scenario into the mix: Say The House impeaches and The Senate fails to convict, even then, I think the Feds will be waiting until he's out of office to go after him.

From everything we learned from the Flynn filing, to the shyt that came out today re: Cohen/Manafort, the Feds are out to get this guy, come hell or high water - and I think they will succeed.

Today was a good day.

The irony is rife. I remember being totally deflated when he fired Comey. Iirc this thread had a bit of a panic then and the "alternative facts" thread was celebrating :sas2:

Looks like that action pissed off all the wrong alphabet boys and set him up for a world of pain.

Couldn't have happen to a better Dotard/Individual 1

:blessed:

:mindblown:

I knew he was a self absorbed dumbass but he really is a dumbass. All this shyt and u thought u could run for the office of the modern presidency and make moves the way he did and is doing.

The way he handled Comey and him firing Comey too late, he put this into hyperdrive with Mueller. That was his fatal mistake.

It would have came out but not within four years like it is going to now.

If I was him, I am going to resign and get Pence to pardon me on all future charges (not sure u can do that but let the conservative majority Supreme Court handle that question).

Like I said before, 2019 is gonna be crazy.