RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Fredo Jr: Dad said this council was being tough on him but if he can get some help and shut Mueller down fast it would be good for the family :mjcry:

Congress: And you believed lying to this committee was the smart thing to do?:martin:

Fredo Jr: He said there was something in it for meeeeeeee ! On my own ! :sadcam:

Fredo Jr: I'm his oldest and I was stepped over by Eric...a moron with an overbite !:to:

Congress: That's the way your Pops wanted it.:manny:

Fredo Jr: It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect! :bryan:

Congress: You lied to this committee and committed perjury...:gucci:

Fredo Jr: I'm smart damn it !:mjcry:
Pretty good, except Donald the one that orders the hit.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
According to the Cohen memo, he was an average malpractice attorney, earning 75,000 a year, until he fell under Individual 1's charm and good graces, who introduced him to the scams, frauds, and tax evasions, directly or indirectly. No wonder he said he would take a bullet for Trump. He gave him a job in 2007 making 500k. "Changed the boys life a couple times", but it was all a hollow illusion, and Michael has let down his family, and is going to prison.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"Indeed, his proffer sessions with the SCO aside, Cohen only met with the Office about the participation of others in the campaign finance crimes to which Cohen had already pleaded guilty. Cohen specifically declined to be debriefed on other uncharged criminal conduct, if any, in his past.4 Cohen further declined to meet with the Office about other areas of investigative interest. As the Court is undoubtedly aware, in order to successfully cooperate with this Office, witnesses must undergo full debriefings that encompass their entire criminal history, as well as any and all information they possess about crimes committed by both themselves and others. This process permits the Office to fully assess the candor, culpability, and complications attendant to any potential cooperator, and results in cooperating witnesses who, having accepted full responsibility for any and all misconduct, are credible to law enforcement and, hopefully, to judges and juries. Cohen affirmatively chose not to pursue this process. Cohen’s efforts thus fell well short of cooperation, as that term is properly used in this district"