RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

giphy.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
At this point somebody needs to do something drastic. I’m not talking violence. I’m saying we need to fight this ideological warfare, counter the attacks, and respond accordingly. We need to use their logic against them. We need to call them out every single time they lie. We need to actively expose the psyops and propaganda. We need to spread the truth to others, even if it is uncomfortable and results in conflict. We need a leader(s) to step up, make a plan, “focus group” the outcomes, and wage the counter attack and resistance. There will be casualties, but that happens in times of war.

Who is going to step up? Who will undertake this necessary aggression? Who will fight the cancer infecting our society? Who will weather the negative consequences? Who will ensure that future generations will have a better reality than what we see today? Who? :jbhmm:

instead of looking for individuals to place your faith in, perhaps you should have faith in the slow, grinding gears of justice?

:yeshrug:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i wonder if the alfa bank purchase was made essentially to shield it from any more investigation...now any requests for additional information/subpoenas etc will be met with something along the lines of "this is a russian government owned institution, therefore not subject to any US legal demands by virtue of soverign immunity"

of course.
the only reason they didn't buy the bank earlier is because it would have been sanctioned as soon as they bought it.

can you imagine the shytstorm thats brewing now that the dems are going to send mueller the transcripts of all of the house intel committee interviews? you know damn well these mfers lied every step of the way

Mueller is like: "Can you guys PLEASE stop committing crimes for just a couple of days?"