RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
These republicans are so stupid. No wonder the Russians latched on to them. They knew if they could bring us down it would have to he through these illiterate fukks. Why are so many people so stupid. You basically have any piece of information at your fingertips but they choose to listen to the same idiots. Who in their right mind thinks guys like Cruz or Trump are smart.:mindblown:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Cruz defended the travel ban more than he did his dad and wife. fukking loser.
:mjlol:

This dude along with Jason Chaffitz are some of the most blindly ambitious and power hungry dudes around.

They would in the most literal sense kill their parents to get ahead. :francis:

You really have to be a sociopath to be this particular type of politician. No guilty conscious what so ever.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the intent of Putin in all this is slightly misunderstood, or misstated in these discussions. I dont think it's a Soviet connection as much as a pre-soviet Russian nationalist perspective, in which this is their rightful border:

Undermining the western alliances (NATO, EU) allows for those borders to be achieved.

distinction without a difference. objectively speaking putin isn't doing anything that any other country in the world doesn't currently try to do, or hasn't done in the past.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
distinction without a difference. objectively speaking putin isn't doing anything that any other country in the world doesn't currently try to do, or hasn't done in the past.
I think there's quite a bit of difference.
And, to your second point, sure you can point to history an find examples to support anything, but in the post-ww2 order there aren't many examples that I can think of where a sovereign nation invades another with the purpose of annexation.