RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yo I don't even know what to say anymore

There are legit...grown ass human beings...some of them who post on this site

THAT STILL THINK THIS IS ALL BULLshyt :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

My God the hit that White Supremacy is about to take....YOUR CHAMPION IS ABOUT TO FALL :blessed:

@Great Scott
@newworldafro
@Ozymandias

IN TIME, YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE :mjthanoslit:

TO FEEL SO DESPERATELY THAT YOU'RE RIGHT... :mjthanoslit:

ONLY TO FAIL, ALL THE SAME
:mjthanoslit:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:michaelcohenfdup:

DtLhsulXoAEA68_.jpg

:Muellerlmao:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
Steel Traps and Short Fingers

Like so many bullies, Trump has skin of gossamer. He thinks nothing of saying the most hurtful thing about someone else, but when he hears a whisper that runs counter to his own vainglorious self-image, he coils like a caged ferret. Just to drive him a little bit crazy, I took to referring to him as a “short-fingered vulgarian” in the pages of Spy magazine. That was more than a quarter of a century ago. To this day, I receive the occasional envelope from Trump. There is always a photo of him—generally a tear sheet from a magazine. On all of them he has circled his hand in gold Sharpie in a valiant effort to highlight the length of his fingers. I almost feel sorry for the poor fellow because, to me, the fingers still look abnormally stubby. The most recent offering arrived earlier this year, before his decision to go after the Republican presidential nomination. Like the other packages, this one included a circled hand and the words, also written in gold Sharpie: “See, not so short!” I sent the picture back by return mail with a note attached, saying, “Actually, quite short.” Which I can only assume gave him fits.

:mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Buzzfeed News is punching above its weight :wow:

I said it before, and I'll say it again:

BuzzFeed been on fire since they published the dossier, honestly.

If you would have told me two years ago that freakin' BuzzFeed was going to be leading the way in investigative journalism, I would've kufi-smacked the sense back into you.

11860764.jpg

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Exposal szn impending?

Dont get too excited, Mueller might just be leaking to Whitaker to put some fear in Trump

Yall get all hot and bothered then start bickering when it dries up. Im not sure Mueller would even be making moves if not for his need to clamp down Walnuts

Pressure bursts pipes.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So I'm getting a team together to do this eating challenge. If we're able to eat it all, we'll get t-shirt's, names on a plaque on the wall and the meal is free. We just have to finish this meal within 2 hours....we got this brehs...

We'll start with a burger:

Nothingburger:
1eightwonder.jpg

A pie:
7bigpieinsky.jpg

A little burrito:
1chupacabra.jpeg

A juicy nothingsteak:
12steakchallenge.jpg

And finally some desert:
20kitchensink.jpg

We should be able to knock this out quickly...who's in??
That nothing burrito:ohhh: