RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
That Mueller's team found out he was lying and played along for a bit so he can incriminate himself more is believable. But that they knew and fed him info so that he can pass it to Trump who then put the same info in his answers is a stretch.

The thing is Mueller didn't find out. He probably already knew before the plea. Manafort only went on trial for his crimes of not reporting lobbying.

The UK is one of the most surveilled countries in Europe. US intelligence already knew he'd gone to the embassy. Manafort and Trump don't know what Mueller knows and what's been connected. There's no way to prepare a joint defense with the truth if both need to lie to cover a crime.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I think he is infinitely better than Whitaker and the sycophants over at the NYFO, but at the end of the day, he had tunnel vision , and was far more concerned about protecting his agency 1st, himself 2nd, not sure where on the list, if even on the list, democracy was.

I saw Comey speak a couple months ago, and he basically explained the situation this way. There were two doors: reopen the investigation or hide the new info. Both doors led to staircases, both of which led to hell. The agency was going to be scrutinized by either side no matter the outcome. He hated the decision he made but the other option would have been more disastrous in the long-term.

His name is Mike Pence.

Pence has the charisma of a wet paper bag. He was dead in the water as Governor of Indiana and is/would be nothing without Trump saving him. On his own, and linked to Trump, he's not going to win over anyone who isn't already part of the Republican base.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
them rubles ain't coming in no more?
We have to look deeper. I read the article, and what I understood is that they didn’t lose money, they just didn’t make as much as last year, the title was misleading. They still made hundreds of millions. We NEED to keep on these fukkers and make it seem like they are a terrorist organization, because they are.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I saw Comey speak a couple months ago, and he basically explained the situation this way. There were two doors: reopen the investigation or hide the new info. Both doors led to staircases, both of which led to hell. The agency was going to be scrutinized by either side no matter the outcome. He hated the decision he made but the other option would have been more disastrous in the long-term.

Pence has the charisma of a wet paper bag. He was dead in the water as Governor of Indiana and is/would be nothing without Trump saving him. On his own, and linked to Trump, he's not going to win over anyone who isn't already part of the Republican base.
Pence is like Ted Cruz....Rethuglicans wouldn't even fukk with him as a person if they weren't politicians in the same party

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Trump didn’t save Pence, Manafort pulled rank on trumps choice of Christie for VP and choose Pence lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
E1UJpwP.gif

*fukkERY FRIDAY. SET YOUR CLOCKS!*