RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
the best part of nap telling people to contribute is when they do, he re-posts shyt that has already been contributed anyways. just with flashing lights and full articles in fancy fonts and shyt...you know, to make it seem like he's personally breaking the news.

"I DID IT GUYS! LOOK AT ME!":russ:

but anyways...this story about paulie meeting assange is a pretty big deal. :ehh:

My favorite is when he edits a previous posts to try and make it look like he posted it first.:mjlit:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So how do we know that Manafort was unsuccessful in compromising the investigation?
You truly think Mueller got played by these half assed confidence men? I mean, really? Not even your hatred for Hillary could seriously even have you thinking for a minute that Mueller and his dream team of the best and the brightest could be tripped up by these bumbling dumb fukks.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
You truly think Mueller got played by these half assed confidence men? I mean, really? Not even your hatred for Hillary could seriously even have you thinking for a minute that Mueller and his dream team of the best and the brightest could be tripped up by these bumbling dumb fukks.
I don’t even hate Hillary I just don’t believe the Mueller hype. Hillary would have made a decent president a step back from Obama that’s what I maintained. I don’t see Mueller as this super sleuth I see a principled prosecutor with some clever people on his team but the weight of the exec branch will be too much in the end breh.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Rebecca Ballhaus‏ @rebeccaballhaus
New: Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow two weeks ago received an anonymously sent packet of court papers relating to Corsi that included the draft plea document. The legal team notified the DOJ—and complained that Trump was named in the draft.

11:31 PM - 27 Nov 2018

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

@thomasafine
Replying to @ScottMStedman
One of the Russians they just indicted on the seemingly unrelated ad fraud case has links to XBT Holdings, which the dossier claims participated in DNC hacks after being coerced by FSB. News of his arrest said his ad fraud was contracted by U.S. intermediaries.

10:23 PM - 27 Nov 2018

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don’t even hate Hillary I just don’t believe the Mueller hype. Hillary would have made a decent president a step back from Obama that’s what I maintained. I don’t see Mueller as this super sleuth I see a principled prosecutor with some clever people on his team but the weight of the exec branch will be too much in the end breh.
I know you are a troll but what exactly is the point you're trying to make?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
That Mueller's team found out he was lying and played along for a bit so he can incriminate himself more is believable. But that they knew and fed him info so that he can pass it to Trump who then put the same info in his answers is a stretch.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
this "shared defence" that manafort, trump and others have...
it has been used to coordinate information between targets in the investigations.

Mueller took lies told by manafort and let him roll with it as if they were fooled.
manafort passed this general info on to trump via the "shared defence".

trump repeated the lies that manafort fed to Mueller in his written response to Mueller's questions?

this shyt is so fukking crazy.

as i was typing this out, i had to stop and ask myself if i was bugging.
then when i was done typing i read it to myself a couple of times.

then...

don't look...but the NYTimes just confirmed it :mjlol: :mindblown:

full

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Imagine all the crazy shyt Nunes and Co. managed to stifle that will be unearthed in January.

The “blocked call” that Donnie boy refused to acknowledge.

nunes should should get hit with obstruction.
this fukk boi has been playing runing cover for trump out in the open.