RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you complain when yoy get banned?

5TRd.gif

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
How the fukk.. God I hate people. How are you an immigrant and support Trump? He hasn't even cut taxes for the middle class so what is this cuban fukk talking about
Race. Lily white Spanish speakers who look down brown skinned and black people. Notice the one dude saying that he can't wait until his kids don't have to mark Hispanic, just American ie "white". Then the dude shytting on the Honduran caravan but not seeing the irony that he also came illegally. Also, the kids in the beginning with the taxes and not wanting their hard earned dollars go to people who don't work :mjpls:

Stupid bytch lost her election btw. Sooner these people die, the better.

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Race. Lily white Spanish speakers who look down brown skinned and black people. Notice the one dude saying that he can't wait until his kids don't have to mark Hispanic, just American ie "white". Then the dude shytting on the Honduran caravan but not seeing the irony that he also came illegally. Also, the kids in the beginning with the taxes and not wanting their hard earned dollars go to people who don't work :mjpls:

Stupid bytch lost her election btw. Sooner these people die, the better.

typical racist , right wing bullshyt

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
South Florida cubans are a disgrace
I didn’t even put 2 + 2 together and realize these folks hate JFK, therefore making them my natural enemy.
Btw, I’m so fukking good off this mango gelato and thanksgiving leftovers, I’m so fukking chill right now, I’m not sure anything could bother me. AWESOME

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
God, I am not watching that clip, I had a conversation with a young CAC who was against medicaid expansion and obamacare WHEN HE IS ON HIS PARENTS FUKKIN INSURANCE
The war on our/the planets most vulnerable is what primarily feeds my rage towards these fukking incels and racists.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
How you like in beantown? My boy stays out there, legal weed and shyt
Pretty dope. Diverse, forward thinking place. Opportunities every where. Wouldn't have been making anywhere near what I make or owned a home if I stayed in Florida. Don't smoke but I am glad they got it legalized. Obviously, the cold sucks...