RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:wow: Americans got duped by this guy

1658157_1.jpg

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
It’s a slow news day, so everytIme nap posts that idiot Louise mensch just remember she tweeted this nonsense at one point

Same goes for that grifter Eric garland.

Those two morons have attributed “Russian interference” for the uprisings in Ferguson. These people are not on our side. At all and their full of shyt

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s a slow news day, so everytIme nap posts that idiot Louise mensch just remember she tweeted this nonsense at one point

Those two morons have attributed “Russian interference” for the uprisings in Ferguson. These people are not on our side. At all and their full of shyt

She's been more often right than wrong even calling things almost a year in advance. And it's not impossible that the Russians flamed the tensions in Ferguson, they play both sides and will continue to do so wherever they find division and opportunity to do so. Its all about chaos, subversion and confusion.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Did you want her to be right about the death penalty?

I'm confused here.

Recently she was right about Tillerson and Exxon Mobil being under investigation for using fake accounts to push propaganda: www.thecoli.com/threads/45Россия—cohen-manafort-flip—nyt-proves-tax-fraud—new-ag—assange-charged—45-tried-2-indict-hrc-comey.454550/page-7060#post-31473651

She was the FIRST person to talk about the dossier.

She was right about the Alfa Bank Server.

She was right about Carter Page and the FISA warrant

She was right about the legal culpability of Donald Jr.

She was right about Kushner.

She was right about MBS.

etc. etc.

You have more hate for her because she doesn't predictions and doesn't have a column in the NYTimes.

Meanwhile you suck off access journalist Maggie Haberman for posting Trump and Guiliani's mad hatter ravings with an NYTimes stamp.

If you want predictions, go to church and wait for god to return instead of acting like a scorned bytch instead clinging to every word of analysis from honest actors. Or the USA Today. I know you love their colorful graphs and 8th grade reading level.

Last edited:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps

That piece of shyt Garland blocked me today when I called him out on that Ferguson lie that he peddled....