RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You're a clown. Feel free to add me to your ignore list. This is gonna be an eye opening statement for you but this isn't a black-only website. Stop being the same racist a$$hole that you're trying to fight.
This is our shyt my dude. This is our culture.

fukk outta here..

This is our shyt

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Dog why are you even on a hiphop board with your Trump shyt?

Word to mutha why are you even here?

This is a Black hiphop site son.. Go over to Reddit and go be around the rest of your people's

Donald Trump is what most rappers strive to be :heh:

I dont understand your point

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
QOUCOb8.gif

TRUMP IS SWEATING!

you gotta do it right breh. :troll:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

18 U.S. Code § 1505 - Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees

Under 18 U.S.C. § 1505, a felony offense is committed by anyone who “corruptly, or by threats or force, or by any threatening letter or communication influences, obstructs, or impedes or endeavors to influence, obstruct, or impede the due and proper administration of the law under which any pending proceeding is being had before any department or agency of the United States, or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which any inquiry or investigation in being had by either House, or any committee of either House or any joint committee of the Congress.”

Last edited: