RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So Obama admin knew Flynn was a foreign agent and they did nothing besides tell Trump he might be a bad dude?

Ok..:picard:
And trump says what? Ok, thank you but I only hire the best people, niggger.

Yeah I'm sure he thought something along those lines.

:camby:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump hates Obama so much that Obama's warning might have encouraged Trump to hire him as a fukk you not thinking about the consequences. He seems petty like that. Besides him being naturally loyal to Flynn.
Everything Trump does is a repudiation of Obama, even if it could cost him politically/legally.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

I TOLD ya'll that that conversation they had the day Obama gave him that 90 minute briefing was more than it seemed.

He told that fukk...I KNOW he did...he told him that they knew everything!

:steviej:

Barack was like duke you not gettin away with shyt my nikka.

I got all the paperwork duke..

I got all a that shyt nikka

:steviej:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
And Trump hired him anyway :picard: ?

According to the reports, Flynn was an agent for Turkey since at least 2013...so Barry had at least 3 years to do.....nothing?

If he poses as big a security threat as you all imply, the vast majority of his conspiracies happened under the Obama admin.....

Why did they let him slide if his actions were so treasonous? Do you really think they didn't have all of this info back then esp when they're now openly admitting they knew about him?

I like how you try to spin this. The ball was in trumps court and he did nothing :francis:

I know this is a really crazy idea but both Obama and Trump can be dead wrong on the same issue! Obama had lack of oversight and enforcement and Trump for being a fukking idiot ignoring intel reports about Flynn.

And trump says what? Ok, thank you but I only hire the best people, niggger.

Yeah I'm sure he thought something along those lines.

:camby:

Trump put everyone the Obama admin hated into high office. I think its fair to say Trump doesn't respect Obama's word and does stuff just to spite him. If your 'hated enemy' tells you something, you're not taking his word for its true worth.