RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You fukking idiot. I already answered this. Nuance evades the retarded. He was killed in a consulate of his nationality. That’s a different gray area. Innocent yes, but the legal standard is different and how it affects geopolitical responses are different.

Russians no scope targets and hit bystanders in any jurisdiction. They don’t lure you back to consulates to draw blood.

Straighten up when you address me with this dumb shyt. You’ve been trolling this entire time and that’s over with.

:russell:

Would you like me to drop a pin?
:sas1:

Article 41 1.Without prejudice to their privileges and immunities, it is the duty of all persons enjoying such privileges and immunities to respect the laws and regulations of the receiving State. They also have a duty not to interfere in the internal affairs of that State.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You fukking idiot. I already answered this. Nuance evades the retarded. He was killed in a consulate of his nationality. That’s a different gray area. Innocent yes, but the legal standard is different and how it affects geopolitical responses are different.

Russians no scope targets and hit bystanders in any jurisdiction. They don’t lure you back to consulates to draw blood.

Straighten up when you address me with this dumb shyt. You’ve been trolling this entire time and that’s over with.

No it's not. No one is arguing a legal standard. This is political. The political response has been condemnation and demands for the truth. The White house is the only group besides the Saudis trying to keep this under wraps.

The shyt the Russians do is even more brazen but at least they maintain plausible deniability, and the rest of the world still sanctioned the hell out of them. The same standards aren't being kept with Saudi Arabia and that's being driven by Trump's White House.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i agree with your point on the subtleties of how it was carried out therefore offering a thin veil of protection.

but that venom in your response...

:picard:
Man. I do NOT fukk with that clown. Peep his consistent disrespect and disruption in here with his bullshyt. The main bum nikka crying about stupid shyt but never contributing a fukking paragraph towards pushing any knowledge or understanding of the state of affairs in the context of the thread. He’s worse than a leech cause those at least increase blood flow. He’s a literal manifestation of a cross beteeen a metastatic atherosclerotic clot of dispair and dissent.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Man. I do NOT fukk with that clown. Peep his consistent disrespect and disruption in here with his bullshyt. The main bum nikka crying about stupid shyt but never contributing a fukking paragraph towards pushing any knowledge or understanding of the state of affairs in the context of the thread. He’s worse than a leech cause those at least increase blood flow. He’s a literal manifestation of a cross beteeen a metastatic atherosclerotic clot of dispair and dissent.
Breh, I nominated you for the Edward R. Murrow award and this the motherfukking thanks I get. :gucci::to:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russell:

Would you like me to drop a pin?
:sas1:
No it's not. No one is arguing a legal standard. This is political. The political response has been condemnation and demands for the truth. The White house is the only group besides the Saudis trying to keep this under wraps.

The shyt the Russians do is even more brazen but at least they maintain plausible deniability, and the rest of the world still sanctioned the hell out of them. The same standards aren't being kept with Saudi Arabia and that's being driven by Trump's White House.
Anyone outside of the main target is an “innocent bystander”

You all know this.

You just want to troll me with semantics.

Y’all don’t fukk with me outside of this thread so don’t get cute. I don’t need any of you because y’all don’t defend me when it comes down to it. I’ve stood on my own all this time and maintained whatever unpopular views I have. Come correct at me. I keep suggesting you all use that block button because I’m not switching up to address some side ways talking trolls.