RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Khashoggi wasn't an innocent by your estimation?
The leading questions on here should be bannable offenses considering how stupidly they are frequently worded.

Yes, I think he was innocent you dense block of moldy cheese. At no point did I say otherwise. WTF is wrong with you?:stopitslime:

You stay saying disrespectful bullshyt to me. Do me a favor and block me so you don’t have to wonder if anything I say triggers your undeveloped gray matter.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The leading questions on here should be bannable offenses considering how stupidly they are frequently worded.

Yes, I think he was innocent you dense block of moldy cheese. At no point did I say otherwise. WTF is wrong with you?:stopitslime:

Negged for being an a$$hole. :russell:

When your words come back to haunt you all you have are ad hominens. But you love the praise in instances where your predictions were correct. :ufdup:

Answer the fukking question or keep it moving. :stopitslime:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The problem was innocents getting knocked off AND the Russians weren’t killed at consulates or embassies
:deandre:

You either need to get some sleep since you been up the last week posting on here or you and the rest of the people who use this account need to get on the same page. This isn't a good look. :avbuhoh:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

You either need to get some sleep since you been up the last week posting on here or you and the rest of the people who use your account need to get on the same page. This isn't a good look. :avbuhoh:
2018 Amesbury poisonings - Wikipedia

nikka. You’re being stupid and showing out for the class. Pipe the fukk down. I’m tired of your bullshyt in here. You don’t contribute a goddamn thing but chaos and dissent. You should have been dealt with months ago.

Khashoggi is innocent but he was handled by Saudis on “saudi Soil”. Sad situation but a different legal gray area.

The Russians kill their targets and innocents on the streets anywhere in any legal jurisdiction.

Smarten up cake brain.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That has nothing to do with you suggesting Khashoggi isn't innocent.
You fukking idiot. I already answered this. Nuance evades the retarded. He was killed in a consulate of his nationality. That’s a different gray area. Innocent yes, but the legal standard is different and how it affects geopolitical responses are different.

Russians no scope targets and hit bystanders in any jurisdiction. They don’t lure you back to consulates to draw blood.

Straighten up when you address me with this dumb shyt. You’ve been trolling this entire time and that’s over with.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You fukking idiot. I already answered this. Nuance evades the retarded. He was killed in a consulate of his nationality. That’s a different gray area. Innocent yes, but the legal standard is different and how it affects geopolitical responses are different.

Russians no scope targets and hit bystanders in any jurisdiction. They don’t lure you back to consulates to draw blood.

Straighten up when you address me with this dumb shyt. You’ve been trolling this entire time and that’s over with.

i agree with your point on the subtleties of how it was carried out therefore offering a thin veil of protection.

but that venom in your response...

:picard:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was killed in a consulate of his nationality. That’s a different gray area. Innocent yes, but the legal standard is different and how it affects geopolitical responses are different.

This is all nonsense.

i agree with your point on the subtleties of how it was carried out therefore offering a thin veil of protection.

but that venom in your response...

:picard:
His nuance is incorrect because the international law makes what the Saudis did illegal. More than anything, he suggested Khashoggi isn't innocent.

As for his attacks. @∆y = f(∆x) has a tiny penis.