RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Again, stfu

You don’t do anything special except clutter this thread with 50% unrelated shyt.

You aren’t breaking any stories. You aren’t Edward R Murrow. Stop it
He has some fukking nerve to lecture anyone on arrogance :heh:. He can’t even have the common fukking courtesy to put long articles in a spoiler so the pages load more smoothly or to not beef with everyone else in this thread. Wonder if there’s any other thread on this subject that was made around the same time that this was so that it could be merged into that one and we could all put him on ignore and still see the Russia thread.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He has some fukking nerve to lecture anyone on arrogance :heh:. He can’t even have the common fukking courtesy to put long articles in a spoiler so the pages load more smoothly or to not beef with everyone else in this thread. Wonder if there’s any other thread on this subject that was made around the same time that this was so that it could be merged into that one and we could all put him on ignore and still see the Russia thread.
Dude really thinks he is Tom Brokaw reporting live from the Berlin Wall in 1989 because he posts a link from twitter.

Man probably thinks he gonna get a Pulitzer for posting these shyts. :heh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude really thinks he is Tom Brokaw reporting live from the Berlin Wall in 1989 because he posts a link from twitter.

All it’s gonna get him is yet another worst poster of the year award :laughingphil:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, stfu

You don’t do anything special except clutter this thread with 50% unrelated shyt.

You aren’t breaking any stories. You aren’t Edward R Murrow. You aren’t Walter Cronkite. Stop it.

Post your twitter links and stfu. And I’m taking about all the people logging into you account.
You don’t post shyt

You don’t share shyt

You don’t discuss shyt

You don’t promote shyt

nikka even CNN just talks about what NYTimes or Washington Posts writes.

You didn’t even know why a potential assault case against mueller was related until 15 minutes ago.

99% of your posts are bytching and moaning.

Leave the thread!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

And what exactly are YOU doing?

Show me links to 10 posts in this thread where you were not complaining.

The fukk do you look like trashing people who contribute to the thread then say you want more contributions? :mindblown:

You’re confused and stupid. Go away.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@mastermind I dont even have beef with you like that but what should we be discussing right now?
People thought I was trolling when I said they needed to be reading USA Today for their news. They’re too stupid to be here and should have been locked out of the thread and unable to contribute months ago.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
And what exactly are YOU doing?

Show me links to 10 posts in this thread where you were not complaining.

The fukk do you look like trashing people who contribute to the thread then say you want more contributions? :mindblown:

You’re confused and stupid. Go away.
Hey breh, I will nominate you for the Pulitzer. I support your work. :salute:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do we care about this Burkman and Wohl garbage? It’s a weird social media sideshow that those clowns will profit from.
Don't you believe a plot to smear the special counsel with the intent of undermining his credibility and possibly obstructing justice is newsworthy? Don't you think reporters should investigate who was behind this plot? Rethugs have said all kinds of shyt about Mueller, but until this week no one has been stupid enough to conspire against him with the intent of obstructing justice.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't you believe a plot to smear the special counsel with the intent of undermining his credibility and possibly obstructing justice is newsworthy? Don't you think reporters should investigate who was behind this plot? Rethugs have said all kinds of shyt about Mueller, but until this week no one has been stupid enough to conspire against him with the intent of obstructing justice.
Bruh. That’s the same weirdo complaining about the Israeli connections or the Saudi kleptocracy with Kushner.

They. Don’t. Get. It.