RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Why do we care about this Burkman and Wohl garbage? It’s a weird social media sideshow that those clowns will profit from.

This whole fake story thing like Fox pushed with the Kavanaw evil twin - didnt have repurcussions

And with the DNC suicide or did Hillary have him killed thing - no repurcussions

The rethugs keep tryna move like this, there need to be consequences

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why do we care about this Burkman and Wohl garbage? It’s a weird social media sideshow that those clowns will profit from.
I swear to god you dudes are so fukking lost on context its insulting. Physically revolting to an extent.

Same MFers who don't read entire articles, who don't link narratives or follow complex issues keep wondering how things are related.

No wonder you're so perpetually lost. You dont even know why you're here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This whole fake story thing like Fox pushed with the Kavanaw evil twin - didnt have repurcussions

And with the DNC suicide or did Hillary have him killed thing - no repurcussions

This is like going on national TV and accusing J Edgar Hoover of rape.

I don't even know a defense lawyer that wants that heat :huhldup:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Isn’t that what the FBI investigation is?

I swear to god you dudes are so fukking lost on context its insulting. Physically revolting to an extent.
Please stfu

My point isn’t the hoax stuff shouldn’t be investigated and these dude shouldn’t goto prison for lying. My point is it doesn’t deserve more air than that investigation and punishment.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Isn’t that what the FBI investigation is?

Please stfu

:dahell:

Yea thats what the fed investigation about

This shyt breaking right now, it's clearly a bullet aimed at stopping the special counsel investigation which is the subject of this thread

Whats your argument we shouldnt be talmbout it? Ill concede that the Cacanaw appointment wasnt germane to the thread but this shyt? Yea it is

Edit: I saw your edit, note my quote aint got it in there. If this is just two dudes wilding, itll be gone tomorrow, relax. If this is connected to the Fox news reporter who pushed that bullshyt about Seth Rich or whatever, then its very important because its exposing the propaganda apparatus these Rupert Murdoch fakkits have been using to manipulate americans

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Please stfu

My point isn’t the hoax stuff shouldn’t be investigated and these dude shouldn’t goto prison for lying. My point is it doesn’t deserve more air than that investigation and punishment.
Anything about Mueller is news. Especially the most sordid allegations that arise. Until 48 hours ago we were in the dark as to how legitimate these claims were.

This isn’t the thread for you.

You don’t contribute anyways.

Stick to cable TV.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nap, you be killing me with the sheer disdain that you can muster into a post.
I hate some of these boys. Legitimately. Like I’m insulted I have to share e-space with the audacity and arrogance of some of the minds on here.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

This shyt breaking right now, it's clearly a bullet aimed at stopping the special counsel investigation which is the subject of this thread

Whats your argument we shouldnt be talmbout it? Ill concede that the Cacanaw appointment wasnt germane to the thread but this shyt? Yea it is
I never said it wasn’t related

I said I don’t care and don’t find it important.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Edit: I saw your edit, note my quote aint got it in there. If this is just two dudes wilding, itll be gone tomorrow, relax. If this is connected to the Fox news reporter who pushed that bullshyt about Seth Rich or whatever, then its very important because its exposing the propaganda apparatus these Rupert Murdoch fakkits have been using to manipulate americans
Precisely.

This thread follows news breaking on the second it drops.

There’s nothing like it outside of twitter itself.

We go through all of it.

If someone says mueller got targeted by a hit piece we’re going to review it and compare it to other attempts at undermining mueller.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I never said it wasn’t related

I said I don’t care and don’t find it important.
tenor.gif

Bruh. Let me help you.

LEAVE!!!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Anything about Mueller is news. Especially the most sordid allegations that arise. Until 48 hours ago we were in the dark as to how legitimate these claims were.

This isn’t the thread for you.

You don’t contribute anyways.

Stick to cable TV.
Again, stfu

You don’t do anything special except clutter this thread with 50% unrelated shyt.

You aren’t breaking any stories. You aren’t Edward R Murrow. You aren’t Walter Cronkite. Stop it.

Post your twitter links and stfu. And I’m taking about all the people logging into you account.