RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
there certainly is an interesting patchwork of people working on this with a lot of egos at play
egos, agendas, cries for attention. Yet such a diverse group still tends to find themselves intersecting with what they report, speculate, hear or are being fed. Surprisingly a lot of it tended to be true.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
egos, agendas, cries for attention. Yet such a diverse group still tends to find themselves intersecting with what they report, speculate, hear or are being fed. Surprisingly a lot of it tended to be true.

We're really watching history and one of the biggest investigations play out in real time on the internet/twitter. It's amazing when you think about it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
We're really watching history and one of the biggest investigations play out in real time on the internet/twitter. It's amazing when you think about it.
It truly is but playing devils advocate - a lot of it could really be coordinated disinformation on an unprecedented level we've never seen before.

Jester was recently looking funny in the light based on some of his NK "sources"...I also noticed he took a brief twitter hiatus as well.

Triple check and take everyone's information with a grain of salt at this point.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don't get bold extra sized letters with me you fukking weirdo.

This is your boy
Claude Taylor Photography - 2015

View attachment 16748

"Chief of Stuff" for less than a year and has more sources than any other journalist out there. :mjpatrice:

If he's right about everything he's posting then great. But I'm not about to trust someone like this without corroborating evidence just to not be "late" according to you.
"Chief of stuff" sounds like kushners title:ehh:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
It truly is but playing devils advocate - a lot of it could really be coordinated disinformation on an unprecedented level we've never seen before.

Jester was recently looking funny in the light based on some of his NK "sources"...I also noticed he took a brief twitter hiatus as well.

Triple check and take everyone's information with a grain of salt at this point.

I hadn't been following the Jester/Mensch controversy; I just knew they weren't on friendly terms. What's going on between them?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
AY21oCv.gif

Senator Mark Warner bets Trump will face impeachment:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The fact Naveed Jamali is treated like an expert hurts my head a little bit

he was literally a willing bag boy for the FBI. Nothing more.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I don't understand why people vote Republican. They just passed a bill that will allow employers to give you time off instead of paying you for overtime hrs worked. They voted on bill to open up your internet browser history and want to eliminate the EPA. I could go on but you get the point. They introduce legislation that directly effects their base, negatively but helps corporations. I really don't get it.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't understand why people vote Republican. They just passed a bill that will allow employers to give you time off instead of paying you for overtime hrs worked. They voted on bill to open up your internet browser history and want to eliminate the EPA. I could go on but you get the point. They introduce legislation that directly effects their base, negatively but helps corporations. I really don't get it.
People are stupid. That's what it boils down to. It's easy to manipulate stupid people too. The people I know who vote for them don't see anything wrong with them spending $15 million investigating what happened on 9/11 while the same group of people spent $60 million investigating whether Clinton was telling the truth about getting his dikk sucked by an intern. Generally I've noticed that once people fall in line with a party or a figurehead that doesn't believe in a democratic process or equality or justice or anything along those lines, it's essentially impossible to show them why they've been backing the wrong horse. They either can't or refuse to see it at that point.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Because Brown people, that's why

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
People are stupid. That's what it boils down to. It's easy to manipulate stupid people too. The people I know who vote for them don't see anything wrong with them spending $15 million investigating what happened on 9/11 while the same group of people spent $60 million investigating whether Clinton was telling the truth about getting his dikk sucked by an intern. Generally I've noticed that once people fall in line with a party or a figurehead that doesn't believe in a democratic process or equality or justice or anything along those lines, it's essentially impossible to show them why they've been backing the wrong horse. They either can't or refuse to see it at that point.

Cognitive dissonance is powerful :wow:

The same people who scrutinized Obama's vacation costs, but justify how Trump spent more on vaca's in a month than Obama did in a year :snoop:

The same people who say Trump's done more in 100 days than Obama did in his entire presidency, but Trump's 100 day plan has almost completely failed :mjlol:

It's :francis: and :wow: and :russ: and :mjcry: out here all at the same time brehs