RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sorry I don't overreact and overhype over every tweet.

I've been here for a while.
Go back and reread the thread, a lot of these "tweets" have been containing real information. The mainstreet media is always weeks late with the information.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Go back and reread the thread, a lot of these "tweets" have been containing real information. The mainstreet media is always weeks late with the information.

Yes and a lot of MSM stories end up citing some of the same sources that are in these very same tweets. The rumors have been used against the administration - the denial of the dossier having any legitimacy for one. But I fully understand people who look at a lot of these twitter personalities as over invested/obsessed individuals.

With that said, I have no idea why Nap argues or engages anyone who doesn't agree. Not your job to convince, leave it there, if they eat, they eat.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
You know, I woulda brought this up in a more appropriate thread, but um, based on what I'm about to post, which of y'all still believe that his foot actually got fukked up, just randomly got messed up, on cue?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Yes and a lot of MSM stories end up citing some of the same sources that are in these very same tweets. The rumors have been used against the administration - the denial of the dossier having any legitimacy for one. But I fully understand people who look at a lot of these twitter personalities as over invested/obsessed individuals.

With that said, I have no idea why Nap argues or engages anyone who doesn't agree. Not your job to convince, leave it there, if they eat, they eat.

Agreed.

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 you ain't the only one invested in the #TrumpRussia story, so you need to chill. Don't get a big head b/c you got something right.

Even a blind hog can find an acorn every once in a while. :manny:

And unless you by a wild chance become a mod (which I don't see happening), you trying to tell people "this thread ain't for you" is comical. :rudy: