RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Hopefully they send this character and his friends to Pelican Bay or somewhere nice.

The yellow is never going to wash off the Republican party

if this whole circus comes to a righteous end, i don't see how the republican party can survive and remain intact.
let's hope it's not a hydra that sprouts seven more monstrous heads.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Avi Bueno‏ @AviAhvee
HOLY SH!T! @gatewaypundit has updated their article on Mueller....... and thrown @JacobAWohl under the bus. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/breaking-report-exclusive-documents-special-counsel-and-former-fbi-director-robert-mueller-accused-of-rape-by-very-credible-witness/ …

DqyngDeWwAYk_y_.jpg

5:49 PM - 30 Oct 2018

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
something i've heard that gives me some hope...

i've heard this several times in the past couple of years about nixon voters after he left office that it was hard to find someone who would admit that they voted for him.
i sincerely hope that the trump supporters of today are so riddled with shame after he is gone that they simply cannot admit that they voted for him.

however, in this internet age it is not so easy.
posts online can last forever.

perhaps instead of denying their mistake they will actually have to think about how why they voted for him.
REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

i wish more people loved history.
I been saying it, early in this thread, they will be the biggest cowards EVER

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
something i've heard that gives me some hope...

i've heard this several times in the past couple of years about nixon voters after he left office that it was hard to find someone who would admit that they voted for him.
i sincerely hope that the trump supporters of today are so riddled with shame after he is gone that they simply cannot admit that they voted for him.

however, in this internet age it is not so easy.
posts online can last forever.

perhaps instead of denying their mistake they will actually have to think about how why they voted for him.
REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

i wish more people loved history.
Have you listened to the first two episodes of Bag Man (Rachel Maddow's new podcast?). Without coming out and saying it, it shows a direct parallel of what to expect with Trump as things start to fall apart, as well showing that history may not repeat itself but it does rhyme. What is the most interesting is that no one even touched on the main person even though he clearly clearly seems like the prototype for Trump in 2016

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Have you listened to the first two episodes of Bag Man (Rachel Maddow's new podcast?). Without coming out and saying it, it shows a direct parallel of what to expect with Trump as things start to fall apart, as well showing that history may not repeat itself but it does rhyme. What is the most interesting is that no one even touched on the main person even though he clearly clearly seems like the prototype for Trump in 2016

you hit upon points that i assumed others would already know about.