RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They're trying to avoid the #BlueWave :wow:

tenor.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Thread by @AricToler: "Sure looks like this weird "private intel agency" is the one that made the dodgy Mueller accusation. They claim to have been founded by ex-M […]"

The Unintelligent Design of SureFire Intelligence - bellingcat

The Unintelligent Design of SureFire Intelligence
October 30, 2018

By Aric Toler

On October 30th, the far-right site Gateway Pundit published documents alleging that Robert Mueller, who is heading up the investigation into foreign interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential elections, sexually assaulted a woman in 2010. The firm that produced this “investigation” was quickly revealed to be SureFire Intelligence, which has a tiny digital footprint prior to the Mueller allegations.

Jacob Wohl, a 20-year-old conservative activist who is most well known for his reports from “hipster coffee shops in downtown LA” about how Trump is secretly popular among young liberals, tweeted about the allegations against Mueller a day before they surfaced on Gateway Pundit, which he also writes for.

DNS Ties
The “intelligence firm” that prepared the allegation, SureFire Intelligence, was linked to Wohl due to DNS registration records saved on CuteStat.com. These records show that someone using the email jacob.wohl@nexmanagement.com was involved with the domain registration for surefireintelligence.com.

Jacob Wohl previously worked at Nex Management, as is clear from their account tweeting a photograph of him with Trump, naming him as “CEO”.

A SureFire Miss
The “intelligence” firm itself seems legitimate at first glance, with over a dozen employees working there according to LinkedIn, a somewhat professional-looking website at surefireintelligence.com, a Twitter page, and a few posts on Medium [note: deleted, archived here] referencing it. However, under any actual scrutiny, all of these facades fall apart.

When searching for the various employees who list their employment as SureFire Intelligence, nearly all of them use stolen profile photographs. In particular, many of these photographs use the sepia-toned filter that was likely used to disrupt reverse image search algorithms.

Their “Tel Aviv Station Chief” uses a photograph of Israeli supermodel Bar Refaeli.

One of their “Investigators” from Boston uses a stock photograph with extra filters added on.

An LA-based “Private Investigator” at SureFire Intelligence bears a strong resemblance to Nick Hopper, a British model and photographer.

A woman who describes herself as the “Head of Government Relations” at SureFire Intelligence either does not exist, or is actually a stock photo model.

The “Deputy Director of Operations” at SureFire is also fake, unless he moonlights as a minister from Michigan.

Other “employees” at SureFire Intelligence also stole their profile pictures from others, but perhaps the most brazen is their Zurich-based “Financial Investigator” — Christoph Waltz.

Few, if any, of these profile photographs produced results when running a reverse Google Image search. However, Jacob Wohl, or whoever else created these LinkedIn profiles, was probably not aware that when they were plugged into Yandex Image Search — which is far more powerful with facial recognition — all of the LinkedIn photographs will bring back surefire results.

Update: The Medium user “Evan Goldman”, who claimed to be an Israeli analyst specializing in writing on private intelligence, used a profile picture stolen from a model named Oran Katan, as discovered by Byron Kittle. “Goldman” wrote a glowing profile on SureFire Intelligence, claiming to visit their headquarters and speaking with their analysts. He deleted his Medium profile today, but his Twitter is still active [archive] as of this update.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
something i've heard that gives me some hope...

i've heard this several times in the past couple of years about nixon voters after he left office that it was hard to find someone who would admit that they voted for him.
i sincerely hope that the trump supporters of today are so riddled with shame after he is gone that they simply cannot admit that they voted for him.

however, in this internet age it is not so easy.
posts online can last forever.

perhaps instead of denying their mistake they will actually have to think about how why they voted for him.
REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

i wish more people loved history.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
something i've heard that gives me some hope...

i've heard this several times in the past couple of years about nixon voters after he left office that it was hard to find someone who would admit that they voted for him.
i sincerely hope that the trump supporters of today are so riddled with shame after he is gone that they simply cannot admit that they voted for him.

however, in this internet age it is not so easy.
posts online can last forever.

perhaps instead of denying their mistake they will actually have to think about how why they voted for him.
REALLY THINK ABOUT IT.

i wish more people loved history.
He got 90+% of the votes here in Louisiana. Pretty much every white face you see.:mjlol: The wealthier college educated folks likely went for Hillary and of course minorities went for her.

They're walking around here looking sick too. They know if the House gets flipped it's gonna be a bad time.

With this recent coming at Mueller it might be a bad time regardless.:francis: He clearly has some shyt on these folks. I'm fully convinced.:blessed: They are doing way too damn much.:skip: