RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
We got some bullshyt in here. You want some bullshyt? :ehh:

Honestly after I got called a race traitor for having a child with a dark skinned indigenous looking Mexican woman who has protested with me at black lives matter rallies and raises our half black son with the notion that his Latin/black roots matter equally it soured me on the forum altogether. Bexause I fell in love with a woman darker than me, and I myself am a light skinned black Brazilian I felt like it kinda got to me. I still read the coliseum the booth etc, but I rarely post to begin with and have no alias

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@razhael
A year ago next week, US prosecutors identified Joseph Mifsud as the man who dropped the first known hint of Russian hacking into the 2016 elections. I recently traveled to Malta in an effort to locate him. Here’s what I found: https://apnews.com/800354d636af47f3afbd19338a377887 …
@razhael
Some news:
* Joseph Mifsud is not dead, his lawyer says
* Mifsud's wife has filed for divorce in Malta
* His lawyer showed the AP a photo dated May 21, 2018 of Mifsud in Zurichhttps://apnews.com/800354d636af47f3afbd19338a377887 …

5:16 AM - Oct 22, 2018

Last edited:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Honestly after I got called a race traitor for having a child with a dark skinned indigenous looking Mexican woman who has protested with me at black lives matter rallies and raises our half black son with the notion that his Latin/black roots matter equally it soured me on the forum altogether. Bexause I fell in love with a woman darker than me, and I myself am a light skinned black Brazilian I felt like it kinda got to me. I still read the coliseum the booth etc, but I rarely post to begin with and have no alias
Yeah this site has pretty much become a black fochan. Brooklyn really let this shyt go into the gutter.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Wouldn't be thecoli if someone sitting at home while you worked your ass off for the betterment of the race, called you a race traitor.

:manny:

Last edited:
Daps
TheColi has really fallen off, unfortunately it has also always been that racist. The clowns talk about not voting because of some fictional revolution or day of reckoning, but its always dudes with post numbers in the 5 or 6 digit range talking that shyt, on their fake militant wave for daps. TLR as a whole is a sewer with occasional gems. Smart dumb nikkas are rampant, and if you call them out on their vagueness they usally break down and go on the attack. There is no board on here safe from it, but some are better than others

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Because it’s the one Place on here I don’t have to deal with the bullshyt on this forum.

Gillium such a real nikka, you know he legit wanna run a fade with desantis

Another place where everyone is like minded and doesn't bullshyt is the JBO.
full

You won't have no admin all in your DMs, hassling, trolling... come to the JBO.
full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
You my dog, Cole! fukk TLR, that is the most toxic fukking sub forum outside reddit! We kill em on twitter

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

:picard: I'll be honest, I'm very pro-black but one place where I waiver on it is, in relationships. You love who you love. Love is really the one thing that is out of your control. I just happen to not be attracted to anyone except black men but that's most black women. Black men date the rainbow so I'm surprised you got this on here.

Last edited: