RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
He saved SNL's ass in my eyes. I bet every producer on SNL is gonna vote for his ass if he runs again.

SNL was complete trash before he came along. And honestly they're trash now when the skits aren't about him.

As far as the big media companies being in bed with him...I wish I could refute that in an honest and concise way. Instead I'll just be content with the belief it isn't true.:wow: I wanna keep a little faith in humanity.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I mean they report everything this dude does whether it's of importance or not. If they were real they'd give this russian being charged full coverage(that's a big deal to me, personally...I see shyt like that and I wonder about the foolishness we don't get told about). It's a big damn deal and sheds light on a lot of shyt folks have figured out or at least guessed was happening from jump. Instead.....:scust:
Today MSNBC replayed his new catchphrases (Democrats want MOBS, while the Republicans want JOBS) from yesterday’s Trump rally over and over again.

Then in a few weeks, they will ask why the catchphrase caught on with the voters :stopitslime:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Today MSNBC replayed his new catchphrases (Democrats want MOBS, while the Republicans want JOBS) from yesterday’s Trump rally over and over again.

Then in a few weeks, they will ask why the catchphrase caught on with the voters :stopitslime:

Fair and balanced reporting. :troll:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pguuomgJQF1u0qbhgo1_1280.jpg

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Trumpeters don't watch MSNBC but your point still stands you never know when that bullshyt might sway a moderate