RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the reasons that he’s president and also one of the reasons his approval ratings are still decent after all that he’s done.

Sometimes I think the owners of CNN, ABC, CBS, and even MSNBC & the NY Times are all in bed with Donald Trump.
He saved SNL's ass in my eyes. I bet every producer on SNL is gonna vote for his ass if he runs again.

SNL was complete trash before he came along. And honestly they're trash now when the skits aren't about him.

As far as the big media companies being in bed with him...I wish I could refute that in an honest and concise way. Instead I'll just be content with the belief it isn't true.:wow: I wanna keep a little faith in humanity.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I mean they report everything this dude does whether it's of importance or not. If they were real they'd give this russian being charged full coverage(that's a big deal to me, personally...I see shyt like that and I wonder about the foolishness we don't get told about). It's a big damn deal and sheds light on a lot of shyt folks have figured out or at least guessed was happening from jump. Instead.....:scust:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This is one of the reasons that he’s president and also one of the reasons his approval ratings are still decent after all that he’s done.

Sometimes I think the owners of CNN, ABC, CBS, and even MSNBC & the NY Times are all in bed with Donald Trump.
What part of the press are complicit don’t you understand?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

He saved SNL's ass in my eyes. I bet every producer on SNL is gonna vote for his ass if he runs again.

SNL was complete trash before he came along. And honestly they're trash now when the skits aren't about him.

As far as the big media companies being in bed with him...I wish I could refute that in an honest and concise way. Instead I'll just be content with the belief it isn't true.:wow: I wanna keep a little faith in humanity.:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

I mean they report everything this dude does whether it's of importance or not. If they were real they'd give this russian being charged full coverage(that's a big deal to me, personally...I see shyt like that and I wonder about the foolishness we don't get told about). It's a big damn deal and sheds light on a lot of shyt folks have figured out or at least guessed was happening from jump. Instead.....:scust:

This is why I just have to laugh when these reporters get indignant and self righteous about Trump and then have the gall to try and elevate themselves to hero or martyr status. Most of these guys have whored themselves out to the point they are no more credible than the partisan hacks they interview. They aren't providing a service to the American people whatsoever.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is why I just have to laugh when these reporters get indignant and self righteous about Trump and then have the gall to try and elevate themselves to hero or martyr status. Most of these guys have whored themselves out to the point they are no more credible than the partisan hacks they interview. They aren't providing a service to the American people whatsoever.

Yeah, that's really stupid.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Trump has pulled out of the nuclear pact with the Russians due to unnamed violations over "several years." Says it's not fair they can "do weapons" and we can't. Seems to be giving Putin carte blanche to truly do as he wishes in that sphere while appearing "tough on Russia." Also defense stocks should benefit nicely from this.

America y'all. Capitalism y'all. Trump y'all. Two Man Superpower Trip y'all.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

Trump is a reality TV Show villain.
The news networks are the producers. They only care about driving clicks and views so they can get paid. Money always messing up politics.
We're all stuck in the feedback loop they've created.