RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Rawstory.com should be called petty.com, I love that site.
Listen, Beto needs to hold a rally somewhere the same night, and MSNBC & CNN need to have both Rally’s split screen, same time. If Texas is too fukking hillbilly to elect him, at least get the rest of the country ready for him, and destroy Trump & Cruz at the same time. We love it? Book it!!!

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Rawstory.com should be called petty.com, I love that site.
Listen, Beto needs to hold a rally somewhere the same night, and MSNBC & CNN need to have both Rally’s split screen, same time. If Texas is too fukking hillbilly to elect him, at least get the rest of the country ready for him, and destroy Trump & Cruz at the same time. We love it? Book it!!!
Hillbilly? :usure:

We don't have hills around here (that’s a southeast thing). We call our white trash “rednecks” in TX :ufdup:

:troll:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:russ:How Pap talking tough like Mueller didnt just handle him a month ago

He almost has to at this point. This dude Stedman just keep dropping that heat about his wife online. It's looking more and more like she's a spy and it probably never crossed his mind. He probably type "I will handle you" with the :mjcry:

Question about Papadoplous, we all know his wife is a spy. Let's say feds confirm it and they arrest her, are there any charges he could be facing for aiding and abettingg a spy ? This dude is popping off at the mouth and getting really brash on Twitter

the way papadop is popping off has been rubbing me the wrong way ever since he got sentenced.
there is a piece to this puzzle missing.

how does
full
imagine that he is any position to speak on behalf of anyone?

unless his campaigning consists solely of dropping damning information against the republican's financial escapades.
let us not forget that he was the deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee's Finance Committee.

HE....KNOWS....ALL...ABOUT...THE...RNC'S...MONEY...!

if he unmasks republican financial fraud to whatever degree Mueller allows him to as a weapon in the 2 weeks before mid-terms and keeps dropping them till the last day....

:dead:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
how does
full
imagine that he is any position to speak on behalf of anyone?

unless his campaigning consists solely of dropping damning information against the republican's financial escapades.
let us not forget that he was the deputy finance chair of the Republican National Committee's Finance Committee.

HE....KNOWS....ALL...ABOUT...THE...RNC'S...MONEY...!

if he unmasks republican financial fraud to whatever degree Mueller allows him to as a weapon in the 2 weeks before mid-terms and keeps dropping them till the last day....

:dead:

My guy really planning to do an Advent Calendar of fraud disclosures along the Dem campaign trail this November

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My guy really planning to do an Advent Calendar of fraud disclosures along the Dem campaign trail this November

i had to google "advent calendar" but that hit the nail on the head.
he may have info that could take down the entire gop in a giant RICO.

take the nra down with them as well.

the gop needs to be torn down from the bottom up or the top down, i don't care how it happens.
if dems get caught up in it (and i imagine that they will) then so be it.

money has fukked up politics so bad that it's hard to see any way of fixing it.