RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pgggb1BcjO1vfmb0jo1_640.jpg

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:russ:How Pap talking tough like Mueller didnt just handle him a month ago
He almost has to at this point. This dude Stedman just keep dropping that heat about his wife online. It's looking more and more like she's a spy and it probably never crossed his mind. He probably type "I will handle you" with the :mjcry:

Daps
He almost has to at this point. This dude Stedman just keep dropping that heat about his wife online. It's looking more and more like she's a spy and it probably never crossed his mind. He probably type "I will handle you" with the :mjcry:
:mjlol::mjlol:This whole time I assumed he knew she was a spy and was trying to save face, but it definitely makes more sense your way

Question about Papadoplous, we all know his wife is a spy. Let's say feds confirm it and they arrest her, are there any charges he could be facing for aiding and abettingg a spy ? This dude is popping off at the mouth and getting really brash on Twitter
Im not going to pretend im an espionage expert, but I'm positive if they really wanted to they could get him there, or on similar grounds, I just dont think they will. I honestly dont think he blips their radar anymore, and at this point I'm just waiting for him to "Die from the blunt force trauma of falling while intoxicated". I'd honestly bet he gets offed before he sees more charges