RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
St louis

what a fukkin idiot traitor peice of shyt.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon Mueller :mjcry:

I'll suffer for now but I hope to see some real real fireworks over the next 75 days.

I feel like the enthusiasm has died down tremendously from the public and the coli ( in comparison to few months ago) and trump has been hella brash and showing new signs of confidence. :scust:

I get Trumps end game tho:mjgrin::leostare:

Tho, I dont see how much longer the" deep state" can let him run unhinged without more serious ramifications done to our democracy. :jbhmm:

Either way, it's not gonna end nicely :ufdup:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

I'll suffer for now but I hope to see some real real fireworks over the next 75 days.

I feel like the enthusiasm has died down tremendously from the public and the coli ( in comparison to few months ago) and trump has been hella brash and showing new signs of confidence.

chill, this is just an intermission after an impressive opening salvo.
i don't think any of us who are regularly in this thread are losing enthusiasm.
we are just taking a few deep breaths until Mueller does whatever it is he does.

manafort, gates, popadop, flynn and cohen going down was great but just wait until the end game starts.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

I feel like the enthusiasm has died down tremendously from the public and the coli ( in comparison to few months ago) and trump has been hella brash and showing new signs of confidence. :scust:

I get Trumps end game tho:mjgrin::leostare:

Tho, I dont see how much longer the" deep state" can let him run unhinged without more serious ramifications done to our democracy. :jbhmm:

Either way, it's not gonna end nicely :ufdup:

Mueller needs to be careful. Trump getting Kavanaugh on the court definitely opened a new option in squashing the outcome of his investigation.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The rich people in the left are morons who donate to charities. If the rich on the left went hard donating like Koch brothers we'd be winning everything.
People would complain that they're trying to control the world, Illuminati, etc.

Look at the Soros shyt. The left has a Koch and Mercer equivy, yet refuses to fight fire with fire.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Mueller needs to be careful. Trump getting Kavanaugh on the court definitely opened a new option in squashing the outcome of his investigation.

Are we to assume that just because Kavanaugh is on the bench that the other conservative judges will join in on his antics? Do we think Justice Roberts, Thomas, Gorsuch and Alito will agree a President can not be subpoenaed? This is a question anyone can answer because I'm not sure about their records since Conservatives are supposed to be law and order folks.