RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I guess all of us non-millionaires gotta pay all the taxes so that the super rich can get even more wealthy. I fukking hate these motherfukkers. :snoop:

Didn’t the 1% already get all the tax cuts with the tax reform shyt? Why the fukk do they need tax breaks if they’re not even paying any taxes at all? :mindblown:

Oh yeah, corporations are people too. :beli:

If I ever get super wealthy, I guess I’m just gonna hire an accountant that can use all the loopholes possible to get me to pay little to no taxes, while everybody else has to pay them :francis:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So I guess all of us non-millionaires gotta pay all the taxes so that the super rich can get even more wealthy. I fukking hate these motherfukkers. :snoop:

Didn’t the 1% already get all the tax cuts with the tax reform shyt? Why the fukk do they need tax breaks if they’re not even paying any taxes at all? :mindblown:

If I ever get super wealthy, I guess I’m just gonna hire an accountant that can use all the loopholes possible to get me to pay little to no taxes, while everybody else has to pay them :francis:

Bruh if you he super wealthy you have no choice but to tie your wealth up in real estate.. most importantly in order to completely avoid taxes you have to take out loans just to show you have liability expense.. yeah you don’t need any loans technically but if you keep that revolving credit line open for X amount of years Bam there goes your not having to pay tax outright or little as possible than someone who makes 100k a year and 40k of their income goes to fed, state and local

shyt is all the way fukked up

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pgewv6clHh1vfmb0jo1_640.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

The rich people in the left are morons who donate to charities. If the rich on the left went hard donating like Koch brothers we'd be winning everything.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The rich people in the left are morons who donate to charities. If the rich on the left went hard donating like Koch brothers we'd be winning everything.
i don't think they're morons and it's sort of dangerous for the left to rely on them because they'll never care about fiscal issues in a way that will make progressives satisfied. they actually like a more centrist or right leaning fiscal policy, they benefit from it. where they may align with liberals is on social issues and even there they don't care passionately about them, they're just not opposed to them. republican billionaires care deeply about their pet issues.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wealthy liberals have their super Pacs and dark money orgs as well.

Same with think tanks. They just aren't as sinister so they get overlooked.