RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Update on Security Incident
***************, we have more information about the security incident we discovered on September 25, 2018. An unauthorized third party accessed your name, email address and phone number. We acted quickly to secure the site and took action to protect your account, and we're working closely with law enforcement to address the incident. Learn more about how your account was affected and what you can do in the Help Center.

:beli:

right around election time huh?

Where was this from?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
What an I supposed to do, I don't like my girl

:russ:

They hacked my Netflix account about a week ago. I called Netflix, they gave me access back. They (the hackers) deleted all the profiles and made ones for themselves and changed all the subtitles to Arabic. SMH

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If we are shifting the focus of this thread towards Israel as opposed to the Russian interference and Mueller taking down the Trump crime family, we are gonna have a lot more cynics , including me! It’s not that I don’t know that Israel (well, Bibi’s administration) are bad actors. And will do anything to help cover up anything trump or Israeli bad actors do/have done that is nefarious. Nothing will EVER have the big two parties in the US to call out Israeli leadership, it’s just the way it is, no use in arguing

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Update on Security Incident
***************, we have more information about the security incident we discovered on September 25, 2018. An unauthorized third party accessed your name, email address and phone number. We acted quickly to secure the site and took action to protect your account, and we're working closely with law enforcement to address the incident. Learn more about how your account was affected and what you can do in the Help Center.

:beli:

right around election time huh?

Somebody order iPhones in my name with Verizon these hacks getting Ridiculous

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm married with a kid, easier said than done lol
Life over, breh, make the best of it. I hope y’all find common ground, and fall in love again, but that starts with falling in like again. Love is weird and can be great, awful, etc..like is like, no negative connotations in like