RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pgg1wwiZdC1tti4cw_500.jpg

tumblr_inline_pgi7xaUaWF1qgn29o_500.jpg

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:russ:

They hacked my Netflix account about a week ago. I called Netflix, they gave me access back. They (the hackers) deleted all the profiles and made ones for themselves and changed all the subtitles to Arabic. SMH
Happened to me, but someone in Israel. She just created her own profile, chilling, lol.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Bill, at this point, is one of those “Libertarian” c*nts we talk about. NEVER willing to take on any blame for the water in his sinking ship, but willing to point out every single hole/leak, not plug them, but point them out, make jokes about all the people whose faults he thinks it is, but never willing to be one of the “bad guys”. Seriously, this guy is probably one of the biggest poster boys for how not to be. This cocksucker HATES the parkdougstone kids, HATES THEM, but still has them on the show to try to pretend he thinks they are brave and progressive, and gives them a 5 min platform, while having Banon and Peterson on to get their shyt off with not only little to no interruption, but a lot of “well, I think we can both agree on that point” moments. He is a Joe Rogan interview away from joining the IDW, and he can suck my dikk from the back, with his momma lips.
I know it has been about the slowest 3 day stretch we have had in a while, but let’s not sully this great thread with this clown fukkface