RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Kavanaugh getting confirmed is a game changer brehs.....tomorrow will be the start of a brave new world :lupe:

Nah it’s not. It will be handled with along with all his picks/ decisions that have been made... This is going to end badly and the sad part it will be televised. We all knew the fix was in on his pick. This just gives them a shovel to bury them more.

shyt is about to get real dark with FBI and CIA. This is shyt we always knew what was happen but these are blatant crooks and con men running the USA

Feds

I am not a cop, I promise
Daps
Reppin
The police station, Stolen Elections
Nah it’s not. It will be handled with along with all his picks/ decisions that have been made... This is going to end badly and the sad part it will be televised. We all knew the fix was in on his pick. This just gives them a shovel to bury them more.
He who controls the judicial branch control the rules of the game :mjcry:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
He who controls the judicial branch control the rules of the game :mjcry:

shyt they control the executive branch... that’s the end all be all. That’s nothing new my man.. don’t let these moves scare u. This will not do anything but make things worst for them. We have a party in the USA that is compermised.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
is this operation gladio of the meme war? :comeon:

Why-dont-we-have-both-GIF.gif