RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Investigative journalism during this admin, especially, is like a breath of fresh air and should be applauded, whereas being a lazy stenographer FOR Trump should be condemned. :ufdup:

NYT and the rest of the media could have put the clamps on trump out the gate the moment he announced he was running.. nope they choice to give the fukk boi a pass

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mandatory NYTimes media/video explaining Trump Tax Cheating

That second video. New York State is coming.
full

All the real estate families at the time got away with this. And in NYC, that's probably hundreds if not thousands of real estate empires.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
truth is the first casualty of any war.
i don't just mean traditional guns and bombs war either.

i'm a bit out of my depth here jumping into a conversation about postmodernism so forgive me for clumsily interjecting.

the right have a set of goals that they are set on achieving.
if the truth helps achieve those goals, fine.
if the truth hurts those goals, then lie.

the people perpetrating these lies know they are lies and they could care less about some wishy washy "oh but look at it from this point of view" in any genuine manner.
they are serving up raw and uncut bullshyt because they know that enough people will not bother to do any research of their own.
and if by some chance they do, any resource that discredits their narrative has already been discredited as fake news.

how do you engage with and combat lies and people that embrace them?
i do not believe that we can co-opt this tactic but i also don't know how to fight it.
i've had several long conversations with people i went to high school with who have joined the trump cult and it is impossible to have a real
conversation or to introduce facts that disprove what they believe because it discredits the narrative they cling on to.

the goals of the far right are more important than any "truth" that may or may not fit their perspective.
this postmodern view is really just a "by any means necessary" strategy.

the sooner we see this for what it is the better off we will be in combating it.
it must be recognized and called out as a clear and present danger.

i just rolled out of bed...
:snoop:
Realized I had no clue wtf post modernalism is and needed to research after reading all the posts before yours... Thanks for breaking shyt down for the regular brehs lol. Ill ass concept and thoughts tho... How to combat such low-ball muthafukkas... This shyt the real life equivalent of NWO(Bad guys, rule breakers) vs WCW(Good guys).

They sliding up under the ropes hitting nikkas with lowblows and winning belts as they fans cheer... While we(the good guys/Commentators) take L after l and cry about how "unfair" it is. We need a strategy/goal just like them