RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Unless this results in charges, which people seem afraid to bring against him, he will walk away looking like a genius to most.

He told the Russians to hack and still got elected. Bring charges or fall back. I don't want Democrats not voting in November because these stories keep coming out there to make Dems think Mueller will take care of it.

Why can't they just bring charges? :snoop: I refuse to believe he is smart enough to be investigated for 2 years by the worlds smartest investigators and nothing surface. Lock the fat fukk up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I gotta quote this for those in the back::to:

In the end, the transfer of the Trump empire cost Fred and Mary Trump $20.5 million in gift taxes and their children $21 million in annuity payments. That is hundreds of millions of dollars less than they would have paid based on the empire’s market value, The Times found.:magamjpls:

Better still for the Trump children, they did not have to pay out a penny of their own:dwillhuh:. They simply used their father’s empire as collateral to secure a line of credit from M&T Bank. They used the line of credit to make the $21 million in annuity payments:skip:, then used the revenue from their father’s empire to repay the money they had borrowed.:noah:
just to avoid taxes...:wow:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The democrats gotta win the house to subpoena Dope 45's tax records and make em public. This shyt is ridiculous.

How much longer is this Mueller investigation gonna take to expose this fraud

full

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjgrin:

The pen is mightier then the sword
the NYTimes bodied him.

The $1 million dollar loan is dead

The fact his daddy did it all is true

NYTimes pulled the ultimate "FVCK YOU" to an American President :wow:

NYTimes...i'm sorry for doubting you...this is a goddamn PULITZER PRIZE.