RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@NBCPolitics
JUST IN: President Trump tweets that an inspector general will now review "on an expedited basis" the Russia investigation documents he had ordered declassified and released without redactions after the US Justice Dept. and "key allies" raised concerns.

10:47 AM - Sep 21, 2018

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I watched a doc on watergate recently. The parallels are spooky.

The biggest difference to me is that Nixon, while a piece of shyt, wasn't as sociopathic as Trump is. Nixon has shame. There was specualtion that he was suicidal in the final days of his presidency. And members of his own party urged him to leave.

Trump wont ever yield. He has no shame.

His supporters are motivated by race. They have no morals.

This wont come to an anticlimatic end i.e. resignation and pardon.

This will be ugly.

i disagree. trump's a p*ssy and he's gonna fold under pressure. the only way i don't see him tucking his tail and resigning if he figures he's gonna be facing charges and if sitting presidents can't be charged, then he might as well stick around for awhile. :yeshrug:

otherwise, trump will whine and moan and throw tantrums and eventually just bytch-up. this is gonna be a problem he can't sweep under the rug or throw money at. he's not built for those problems, ones where he actually has to deal with real consequences, serious consequences.

and lol@worrying about his supporters. there might be a couple deranged a$$holes who actually do something but outside of that, they're just a bunch of LARPing mouthbreathers and internet tough guys. at best.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These women would vote for some hand maidens type shyt :picard:

The crazy thing is 1) If Kavanaugh were a black and the victim was a white woman, they would be calling for his head 2) GOP has dozens of other judges with the same ideology as this guy. They could easily replace him. But we have learned that they are willing to die on a hill to protect rapists, creeps and pedophiles. Then claim to be the morality party.

One silver lining of Trump's presidency is it has exposed the GOP and especially the evangelical base for the deplorables that they really are. :scust:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The crazy thing is 1) If Kavanaugh were a black and the victim was a white woman, they would be calling for his head 2) GOP has dozens of other judges with the same ideology as this guy. They could easily replace him. But we have learned that they are willing to die on a hill to protect rapists, creeps and pedophiles. Then claim to be the morality party.

One silver lining of Trump's presidency is it has exposed the GOP and especially the evangelical base for the deplorables that they really are. :scust:
It’s the one upside of nominating trump. This is what they’ve been for decades, but he’s so lacking in nuance and subtlety that he’s ripped the mask off entirely. Everything trump touches dies. There’s no going back for the party after this.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It’s the one upside of nominating trump. This is what they’ve been for decades, but he’s so lacking in nuance and subtlety that he’s ripped the mask off entirely. Everything trump touches dies. There’s no going back for the party after this.
Well I wouldn’t give the credit to trump entirely he just put the nail in the GOP coffin.. Pres Obama is the one who really exposed the GOP just merely getting elected and having black skin :wow:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Sounds like this thread needs a revival :bpshaq:

President Trump Is A Hero

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well I wouldn’t give the credit to trump entirely he just put the nail in the GOP coffin.. Pres Obama is the one who really exposed the GOP just merely getting elected and having black skin :wow:
A lot of them went off the rails, but the major figures who’d run for president were still skilled enough to hide it. Trump on the other hand does subtlety as poorly as :flabbyvince:. They’d probably have still gotten through another 2-3 election cycles before the mask came off and it might’ve been too late at that point. We’ve still got a shot to get them out as of this point.

Daps
Yeah I've made Trumps presidency work for me. Everytime he does or says some stupid shyt I don't share it with the people I know who don't follow this stuff, I share stuff when the GOP starts backing him. I cant even call it a smear campaign because these a$$holes are doing it to themselves, I'm just using it to sway people.

:pachaha:Floridians aint shyt

Last edited: