RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I watched a doc on watergate recently. The parallels are spooky.

The biggest difference to me is that Nixon, while a piece of shyt, wasn't as sociopathic as Trump is. Nixon has shame. There was specualtion that he was suicidal in the final days of his presidency. And members of his own party urged him to leave.

Trump wont ever yield. He has no shame.

His supporters are motivated by race. They have no morals.

This wont come to an anticlimatic end i.e. resignation and pardon.

This will be ugly.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

tenor.gif

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

Khabib is an avar Muslim with close ties to a recently jailed ogliarch if I am not mistaken. Dude pushed for putin to help him recently after his fight with al iaquinta ,
Ziyavudin Magomedov

Of course connor dumbass doesn’t think before he says anything and doesn’t realize khabib likely has deep ties to the Russian state at this point

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The biggest difference to me is that Nixon, while a piece of shyt, wasn't as sociopathic as Trump is. Nixon has shame. There was specualtion that he was suicidal in the final days of his presidency. And members of his own party urged him to leave.

This will be ugly.

At the end of the day, he is p*ssy as are most of these rich privileged thugs. If Dems take the house, I think Mueller is going to present damning evidence which will compel his party to force a resignation or face a trial in the senate and then criminal prosecution after.

If anything, we have learned these so-called white collar criminals like Trump don't want to do any kind of time.

But I could be completely off as I have been when dealing with Agent Orange. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

This will be ugly.

This is becoming more and more evident as time passes. Trump and his deplorables are riding until the wheels fall off. They wont protest with signs, do podcasts and write articles and do groundwork for getting their base to vote. When the damn breaks and the IC moves on trump, he will go Nino brown on them. And his supporters will become violent. Which will be a problem.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There’s this new doc on Netflix about roe v Wade. Talks about evangelicals attack on it and it was started by some white supremacists
There was a caller in Sam Seder's show yesterday that said evangelicals took accountability for it because they needed an issue to rally around. They never used to care about it.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
There was a caller in Sam Seder's show yesterday that said evangelicals took accountability for it because they needed an issue to rally around. They never used to care about it.

There was also a caller who was cookin up crack while noticing jimmy dore is a fukk nikka