RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
If they get Pence before Trump

:ohhgod:

:nooooo:
I really hope so, they already have Trump dead to rights, let's start focusing on the other traitors that allowed this to happen. For all the talk of president pence, he's just as dirty as Trump . I really hope manafort has more to do about putting the screws to Pence

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Imagine how dope that would be, and the fukkery involved, the tweets, the statements, the water carrying from the evangelicals...imagine if it goes down RIGHT AFTER MIDTERMS, and Nancy becomes prez. LOL
It would be worth it just for the collective meltdown at fox news and those that watch Fox. Of course it would further the deep state narrative and that Hillary secretly runs the world but I still want to see it

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
:russ:months of "manafort will never flip"

:umad::banderas::heh::whew::obama::pachaha::mjlol:

I didn’t think he would cooperate. I thought he would take his years, and bounce to the afterworld looking flyer than an ospring.

He did 20 years in Eastern Europe and learned nothing. Well he did learn how much penis his wife enjoys. You can’t put a price on that sorta knowledge. :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
breh that's why she refuses to step down. there is a legit - and at this point we have no idea as to the percentages - chance that this could happen. i would put the odds at the same as trump getting impeached.
oouW9YYwonI5UzT6zz2b2eFsrSk=.gif

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL