RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

LOal at CP being 29, how come she look 35-40 in the face?
Laura Loomer being 24 years old is the biggest lie since the Russian adoption thing. fukking a$$hole.
Also, EVERY SINGLE ONE ON THE LOST CAN CATCH THESE HANDS.
Let me know if y’all interested, I follow a few folks on twitter that have made it their life’s work to completely fukk up the lives of the folks on the list. I’ll drop their @‘s if y’all want

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_penyocAKGo1u0qbhgo1_500.jpg

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Jake Tapper disappointed me this morning with his Kellyanne Conway Interview.. Dude seems like he getting soft on Trump..

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Hope y’all blowing up ya senators phones as much as you’re posting in this thread brehs.
fukk yeah, please, folks. I have like 35 calls in. When IT gets the phone log this month :lolbron: it might not make a difference, but it doesn’t hurt to let clips off

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
fukk yeah, please, folks. I have like 35 calls in. When IT gets the phone log this month :lolbron: it might not make a difference, but it doesn’t hurt to let clips off
I've been calling Gardener's office(s) well four of them, every day for the past two weeks.

We all should be calling Senator Collins and Murkowski..........matter of fact

Collins DC office (202)224-2523
Murkowski DC office (202)-224-6665

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
Jake Tapper disappointed me this morning with his Kellyanne Conway Interview.. Dude seems like he getting soft on Trump..
Follow him on twitter, watch his likes and retweets. He is a deeply conservative, ws sympathizer, parading around as a centrist. He is scummy.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She has been normalizing Trump since he tossed his hat into the presidential ring, yet every time she writes a critical article we repost it like she isn't an agent. She should have been cancelled a long time ago.

That tweet is the false equivalence bullshyt that people need to be held to account for. You compare a man who has openly threatened the media to the point and past the point of violence and equates it to a government who pursued legal methods to stop leaks.

All I am waiting for is her comeuppance. Her and all the other both-siders that have created this atmosphere currently.