RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:mjlit: I get these random how is Trump doing polls every so often. Got to love the options.

http://click.campaigns.rnchq.com/?q...d034009b7a8b583cb84b41e711fbc796285a6a35d23d6

(Optional) Is there anything else you’d like to share with the President?

My Answer:

Trump is there worst president in US history. No comparison. He's acts like the bully who's never been punched before.

He's a whiny, self-interested, amoral, unintelligent, incapable shyster, and I'm certain that he smells like twelve year-old mustard when he sweats.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The prosectors in the Maria Butina case made a serious error with the sex for favor allegations. That could unravel the whole case.

Prosecutors Admit They Wrongly Accused Russian of Offering Sex for Republican Access

Not really.. still doesn’t take away from the spying charge... remember When charging with a crime or crimes prosecutors always charge with the highest crime and work their way down to the lowest..

Offering sex is on the low end of the stick.. if anything the will just drop that particular charge but all the serious shyt they have stands

.r.

Veteran
Daps

You remember Donald Trump Jr., right? Chubby. Rat-faced. Follows his father around like a puppy dog? Well, it looks like he thinks he’s funny…or something.
This week, Donald Trump Jr. took to Instagram and altered the Nike ad featuring Colin Kaepernick, changing Kaepernick’s face to one of his fathers’, along with, “There, fixed it for you”.

Don Jr. Thinks He’s Funny And Alters Nike Ad . Epic Fail!!

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not really.. still doesn’t take away from the spying charge... remember When charging with a crime or crimes prosecutors always charge with the highest crime and work their way down to the lowest..

Offering sex is on the low end of the stick.. if anything the will just drop that particular charge but all the serious shyt they have stands

Right or wrong, it goes directly to credibility. If they got that wrong, what else has been mischaracterized, misreported, incorrectly interpreted in the governments case, esp. one relying on documents, surveillance, not witnesses or actual physical evidence.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

He just keeps building the case against himself. For real, no way we can lose in November unless he does something that makes the votes/the house not matter and he completely consolidates power and causes a real constitutional crisis. At that point, we will really become the resistance. Scary shyt.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
John Kelly Relieved Trump So fukking Stupid He’ll Believe Woodward Made Up Disparaging Quotes
Wednesday 12:44pm
SEE MORE: JOHN KELLY

kp7nwfdedhdrtb4lmamz.jpg

WASHINGTON—Expressing his gratitude that the president was a big enough dipshyt to be this easily placated, White House Chief of Staff John Kelly was reportedly relieved Wednesday that Donald Trump was so fukking stupid that he believed Bob Woodward had fabricated disparaging quotes from staffers in his upcoming book, Fear. “I was sweating bullets for a minute there when the president called me into his office for referring to him as ‘unhinged’ and ‘an idiot,’ but luckily when I told him Woodward invented the whole thing, that dumbass fell for it hook, line, and sinker,” said the retired Marine Corps general, explaining how easily he convinced Trump that the Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist was lying by just saying “fake news” a couple times and assuring the president that he was an incredible leader. “I thought I might run into some trouble because this is the same excuse I used in April when NBC quoted me calling him an idiot, but nope, he lapped it all up again no problem. I guess I forgot for a second what a drooling, slack-jawed moron the president is. Honestly, even if I had owned up to it, old shyt-for-brains probably would have forgotten what I said 15 minutes later.” Kelly added that now that this controversy had been laid to rest, he could focus on steadfastly serving the unconscionable dumbfukk for the remainder of his term.

https://politics.theonion.com/john-kelly-relieved-trump-so-fukking-stupid-he-ll-belie-1828833274

:nooooo: