RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This idiot does not get it :laff::laff:

Keep twitting playboi :pachaha:
Nah he gets it, he’s just buying time with the base/sycophants he still has left. They’re the ones who don’t get it and he knows they don’t. He knows the *only* way he escapes this if he still has enough public opinion on his side

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They gave that black lady who voted while being a probation, five years in jail. I wasn't expecting them to throw the book at him but I expected he'd get at least 30 days, same as that Dutch lawyer.

Guess that's why Michael Flynn still out here working for foreign entities huh
I keep telling ya'll.

I guarantee you I can get 4 years of fed time right now, and I haven't done anything.

This is the American justice system at work for some.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They wanted to jail him for 6 months but the judge said 14 days :patrice:

They actually recommended 0-6 months. And he says he can’t be certain if he told someone in the campaign about the emails. So he is lying or getting drunk and pillow talking is very common for him :patrice:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
14 days? :hhh:

People get more than that for getting caught with a bag of weed. Hopefully it's because he snitched something serious and they don't let the rest of these clowns off with a slap on the wrist.
He 100% snitched. Mueller is sending a message to all the people involved. You give me answers, you get immunity and a slap on the wrist. You fukk around and you get 200 years like Manafort. Mueller wants the big fishes, he don't care too much about the small frys as long as they give him what he needs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Gosh, Republicans stay on some freak shyt :picard:

A major Republican fundraiser allegedly demanded that his Playboy playmate mistress have an abortion. That’s according to accusations leveled by the mistress, Shera Bechard, and revealed in a document unsealed in court on Friday.

Bechard sued Elliott Broidy, the former deputy finance chairman of the Republican National Committee, for allegedly breaching their hush-money agreement that saw the former Playboy playmate receive $1.6 million for her silence about their extramarital affair. Broidy’s attorneys filed a motion in July to redact parts of Bechard’s complaint that contain explosive allegations against him. A judge agreed and redacted portions of Bechard’s complaint this summer.

Broidy’s motion, however, contains the redacted allegations.

They include Bechard’s claim that Broidy compelled to her to have an abortion; that he refused to wear a condom; and that he had sex with Bechard “without telling her he had genital herpes.” In addition, Broidy allegedly told Bechard he had prostate cancer and that he was unwilling to have his prostate removed “because it would stop him from having sex, which he told her was more important to him than life itself.”

Bechard also claims that she was scared of Broidy because he carried a gun in his car and “had told her that he knew people who could make other people disappear.” She alleges that Keith Davidson—her former attorney who negotiated the hush-money agreement—told her that Broidy would sue her for child support if she kept the baby and that Bechard should “be very very careful.”

The agreement between Bechard and Broidy was drawn up by President Donald Trump’s former fixer, Michael Cohen, using some of the same language he wrote for a non-disclosure agreement to silence Stormy Daniels about her alleged affair with Trump. Cohen pleaded guilty to breaking the law to silence Daniels and Karen McDougal, who also alleged an affair with Trump.

Before their relationship ended, Broidy allegedly pushed her to “drink excessively so that she would be more compliant toward his physical abuse.” Broidy also hurt her during sex, she alleges, and talked about wanting to “skull fukk” her.

“This person tried to extract money from me by making up false, malicious, and disgusting allegations. I have acknowledged making the mistake of having an affair, and i entered a confidential agreement to protect my family’s privacy,” the statement reads. “I honored my agreement until her lawyer breached it—and then, when I failed to pay her demands, she did what blackmailers do and went public with her lies. I will vigorously defend myself against these false and defamatory allegations, and I will seek all relief available to me under the settlement agreement against her and her attorneys.”

Broidy’s attorneys called the allegations “spurious” and false in the motion before Los Angeles superior court. They argued that purported facts about Broidy are protected by his constitutional right to privacy, and said disclosing allegations to the public are irrelevant to as a matter of law and improper because their disclosure violates their settlement agreement.

Last edited: