RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
14 days? :scust:

That dude must have snitched something serious :mjlit:

6bac84e0d85cc19d9ed0e64deebecae4.300x200x70.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He doesn't want ANY smoke with Obama on the mic

He's been eating just off the fact that BO hasn't really got at him at all for the past 2 years
Yeah, which is the absolute norm, O out here like “I got time today” is unprecedented, but I think it may have been McCain, may have been talking to GW (don’t start, just making a point here, not a war criminal argument), or someone from the other side, that he has some level of respect for, and whoever it was, said “Get em”. It could have been Michelle, who the fukk knows. Obama, for all his strengths, and his minimal amount of weaknesses, has, if anything else, ALWAYS respected the office and for the most part, fell in line with the norms.
Imagine how incredibly frustrated he had to be, running for his second term, KNOWING all the good he could do, trying to promise voters that the hope and change was coming, but knowing he was dealing with R majorities in the house and senate, the only real power he had was through EO’s & effectiveness of his communications with other world leaders.
His own govt didn’t have his back, and he had to use his voice to keep America as the world leader, while Republicans were doing everything they possibly could to destroy him and undermine ALL of his efforts.
Watch toddlers and pre schoolers get massacred, and all he could do, as the “most powerful man” in the world was comfort the victims families, not change any laws to at least start preventing future massacres.
Clean up the 2nd biggest fukking financial disaster in our countries history (inflation accounted), with a House and senate that didn’t want to regulate predatory bank practices. Gave all the redneck racist fukkfaces in WV, PA, Kentucky, etc. tools to get retrained in very good industries, that if enough of them took advantage of the FREE training, would come to their job market, because their industry IS NOT COMING BACK, they turn around, give him their ass to kiss.
Negotiate a nuclear deal with Iran, that for all intents and purposes, actually had Iran in check for the first time, and constantly get called a p*ssy.
Had his wife attacked constantly, with Alex Jones and his racist fukkface followers (some on this site, btw unreal) call her a tranny.
He gave the green light to finally rid the world of OBL, while inherenting a complete shyt show of GW and his fathers “world building” Yahtzee tournament in Iraq, and escalating through Afghanistan.
He was contantly criticized for everything from grey poupon, tan suits, terrorist fist jabs, and the MOARacism the Birther movement.
This man, bless his fukking heart, brought the basic human decency of healthcare to MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS, of people that would otherwise just fukking die, go bankrupt, become fukking homeless, etc. Just to show you how great a man he is, the ACA covers just as many, if not more of these mouth breathers that would just as soon as seen him lynched. He used ALL of his political capital to get us the closest thing to single payer/UHC as we will see in this country for a long time (all because racist ass, mr. “independent but caucus with the Dems, unless they want me to do the most democratic thing in the history of this country” Joe Lieberman, didn’t want to have to get uninvited to the country club).
He went through, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, the most strenuous and attacked presidency of all time, not of his own making (I add that because Trump has absolutely brought all of the ridiculousness that is happening all upon himself, and majority in the other branches, and still can’t get shyt done).
All of these things above, all the thousands of other things I didn’t mention, and he still kept quiet, graceful, full of integrity, and honor. He kept quiet because this country wasn’t a 3rd World, Kartrashian reality show. About 32% of this country, in total, DON’T DESERVE OUR MERCY. 44 don’t see it that way. He was willing to uphold precedent..
But somebody said “Get em!!!!”
Whoever that was/is....
THANK YOU!!!
WE ALL ON YOU AND YOUR SYCOPHANTS NECKS NOW, PUNK ASS, WE GOT THE GREEN LIGHT, DON’T Y’ALL COWARDS RUN 1 RED!!
Happiest I been in a while. Obama got me in my feelings.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yeah, which is the absolute norm, O out here like “I got time today” is unprecedented, but I think it may have been McCain, may have been talking to GW (don’t start, just making a point here, not a war criminal argument), or someone from the other side, that he has some level of respect for, and whoever it was, said “Get em”. It could have been Michelle, who the fukk knows. Obama, for all his strengths, and his minimal amount of weaknesses, has, if anything else, ALWAYS respected the office and for the most part, fell in line with the norms.
Imagine how incredibly frustrated he had to be, running for his second term, KNOWING all the good he could do, trying to promise voters that the hope and change was coming, but knowing he was dealing with R majorities in the house and senate, the only real power he had was through EO’s & effectiveness of his communications with other world leaders.
His own govt didn’t have his back, and he had to use his voice to keep America as the world leader, while Republicans were doing everything they possibly could to destroy him and undermine ALL of his efforts.
Watch toddlers and pre schoolers get massacred, and all he could do, as the “most powerful man” in the world was comfort the victims families, not change any laws to at least start preventing future massacres.
Clean up the 2nd biggest fukking financial disaster in our countries history (inflation accounted), with a House and senate that didn’t want to regulate predatory bank practices. Gave all the redneck racist fukkfaces in WV, PA, Kentucky, etc. tools to get retrained in very good industries, that if enough of them took advantage of the FREE training, would come to their job market, because their industry IS NOT COMING BACK, they turn around, give him their ass to kiss.
Negotiate a nuclear deal with Iran, that for all intents and purposes, actually had Iran in check for the first time, and constantly get called a p*ssy.
Had his wife attacked constantly, with Alex Jones and his racist fukkface followers (some on this site, btw unreal) call her a tranny.
He gave the green light to finally rid the world of OBL, while inherenting a complete shyt show of GW and his fathers “world building” Yahtzee tournament in Iraq, and escalating through Afghanistan.
He was contantly criticized for everything from grey poupon, tan suits, terrorist fist jabs, and the MOARacism the Birther movement.
This man, bless his fukking heart, brought the basic human decency of healthcare to MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS, of people that would otherwise just fukking die, go bankrupt, become fukking homeless, etc. Just to show you how great a man he is, the ACA covers just as many, if not more of these mouth breathers that would just as soon as seen him lynched. He used ALL of his political capital to get us the closest thing to single payer/UHC as we will see in this country for a long time (all because racist ass, mr. “independent but caucus with the Dems, unless they want me to do the most democratic thing in the history of this country” Joe Lieberman, didn’t want to have to get uninvited to the country club).
He went through, ALL THINGS CONSIDERED, the most strenuous and attacked presidency of all time, not of his own making (I add that because Trump has absolutely brought all of the ridiculousness that is happening all upon himself, and majority in the other branches, and still can’t get shyt done).
All of these things above, all the thousands of other things I didn’t mention, and he still kept quiet, graceful, full of integrity, and honor. He kept quiet because this country wasn’t a 3rd World, Kartrashian reality show. About 32% of this country, in total, DON’T DESERVE OUR MERCY. 44 don’t see it that way. He was willing to uphold precedent..
But somebody said “Get em!!!!”
Whoever that was/is....
THANK YOU!!!
WE ALL ON YOU AND YOUR SYCOPHANTS NECKS NOW, PUNK ASS, WE GOT THE GREEN LIGHT, DON’T Y’ALL COWARDS RUN 1 RED!!
Happiest I been in a while. Obama got me in my feelings.

Dems had 55 Senators at beginning of Obama’s 2nd term

Issue was despite the 2012 turnout, they couldn’t get the House back due to gerrymandering..