RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This.

I understand this perspective. However, I'm seeing it from another angle: an op-ed such as this boxes Trump in.

We know what his usual responses are to damning leaks, and none of them apply in this case.

He LITERALLY can't defend himself without looking weak (to him and others like him).

Also, the fact that NYT felt the need to publish this says a lot.
All he's going to do is say, "more fake news, more anonymous sources, I expected more from the new york times" and his base is satiated

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I agree and disagree with your post..resign for what? So he can put people that will actually do what he says?

The op ed is garbage though and clearly written by a coward. All these people are doing is trying to get ahead of what's about to come and say they were the good ones. They ain't fooling me.
There are hundreds (if not close to 2,000) of different aides. If 500+ of them all resigned at once, they wouldn't be able to fill those positions overnight. That would cause a crisis.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
All he's going to do is say, "more fake news, more anonymous sources, I expected more from the new york times" and his base is satiated

Dude, he can't.

Seriously, think about it.

If we know the source is a senior staffer, he can't just hand-wave it away.

There's no wiggle room, and zero plausible deniability. This is akin to being cucked.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree and disagree with your post..resign for what? So he can put people that will actually do what he says?

The op ed is garbage though and clearly written by a coward. All these people are doing is trying to get ahead of what's about to come and say they were the good ones. They ain't fooling me.

This is the best type of Op-Ed possible.

Because:
  • You cause dissent WITHIN the White House
  • The Trump Supporters have to figure out who the dissenter is
  • Insiders prove that there is a movement to put the brakes on Trump. THIS. IS. THE. BEST. THING. POSSIBLE. This exceeds anything Nixon was doing. Thankfully, Trump doesn't have a literal Cold War to balance.
  • Trump supporters CAN NOT deny this
  • Who gives a fukk if you know their name. If people like this get replaced, Trump gets even more successful at doing anything he's doing. Impeachment isn't a cake walk. We need palliative measures to stem the tide.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man try holding your hand in that position naturally. It simply does not happen.

Frankly I don't give a shyt about whether there was a WS sign or not as much as the caping done by yourself and nap to get off the topic.

You are right, the 45 insult was crass and silly. Made in frustration.

That said. Something about this thread has changed, in my mind at least.
Well, I appreciate your honesty about the insult. I am in no way trying to cape for anybody. I simply stated my opinion about the hand sign and it happens to be the same opinion as Nap's. I mean, I was simply giving my opinion on a message board where giving your opinions is expected.

I think you are right that the thread has changed. It's attracting more and more people, and with that, comes different views. It's not just a few like-minded posters anymore, where everybody agrees with everybody else. I used to read this thread every so often to see what's up, but in the last few weeks, I have been paying much more attention to it, and I have started to post in it more regularly. I assume that others are doing the same thing. Expect more and more posters to take part in this thread. Also, expect different opinions :manny:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Dude, he can't.

Seriously, think about it.

If we know the source is a senior staffer, he can't just hand-wave it away.

This is akin to being cucked.
Heres the best part.

Trump can project all he wants.

But he knows if he's lying or not.

He knows who he can trust or not. And he knows all those denials people put out were lies.

HE KNOWS.

So who gives a fukk what clingers and "True Believers" think?

Trump can't even trust his own team

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well, I appreciate your honesty about the insult. I am in no way trying to cape for anybody. I simply stated my opinion about the hand sign and it happens to be the same opinion as Nap's. I mean, I was simply giving my opinion on message board where giving your opinions is expected.

I think you are right that the thread has changed. It's attracting more and more people, and with that, comes different views. It's not just a few like-minded posters anymore, where everybody agrees with everybody else. I used to read this thread every so often to see what's up, but in the last few weeks, I have been paying much more attention to it, and I have started to post in it more regularly. I assume that others are doing the same thing. Expect more and more posters to take part in this thread. Also, expect different opinions :manny:
The problem is:

• People who don't follow the details and keep asking for things that should be considered baseline knowledge
  • People who just learned what conspiracies are who are testing out their "bullshyt detectors" before they're ready for Prime Time
  • More popular things get less uniform views
  • Those (me, you, a few others) who know whats going on aren't able to influence to others where they're wrong because the spotlight of this issue has attracted laymen
  • Compare a thread on The Super Bowl to a thread on a pre-playoff regular season baseball game :francis: ...Dunning-Kruger etc.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh where've you been the last couple years? you can and he will call it fake news even if it was signed and attached a copy of the writer's birth certificate, passport and transcripts of every treasonous conversation trump has had since becoming president.

this reads like an attempt to:

1. rewrite the author's own history/complicity in the crimes of the administration
2. calm down what appears to be a more restless public by making it seem like things are "under control" - remember that the polls have shown more dramatic shift in support for the mueller investigation and trumps impeachment
3. give the administration space to continue its policies in all of the other areas where even the "author" admits he supports the administration
4. create a nice narrative that trump and co., will endlessly repeat, that he is in fact the victim of a witch hunt/conspiracy from within the government
Thats nice.

Point me to this happening in the last...40 years.