RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, not at all. Sometimes whistleblowers need to stay anonymous so that they can continue to collect damning evidence that will be more useful to have than to not have. The source is simply letting us know that shyt is going down in the White House and staff members are aware of how dangerous it is. It's much better to have these "anonymous resistance individuals" in the White House, as opposed to "yes-men" agreeing with everything Trump says and letting him do whatever he pleases. :francis:

So we are supposed to believe that John Kelly's racist remarks towards Maxine Walters was all a game to stay on Trump's good side so he could help save the country?

But you dismiss that wench with the WS sign as total conspiracy?

Y'all just believing whatever the fukk you want to believe now. Just like 45.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
fukk that. We've had a year and a half of evidence piling up. Nothing this person wrote is new or unknown. If they really believed he was that dangerous, they'd get him out of there.

Think about it for a second.

How does Trump counter or spin this narrative?

None of his normal counters work.

-Can't call it "fake news" :trumpynsick:
-Writer is a current Trump aide, so he can't write it off as a disgruntled former staffer :trumpynsick:
-Can't blame the Dems :trumpynsick:
-Can't blame Hillary:trumpynsick:
-Can't blame Mueller :trumpynsick:

This is a checkmate. :muellerinduetime:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

-Writer is a current Trump aide, so he can't write it off as a disgruntled former staffer :trumpynsick:

How? Are you serious right now?

This isn't any bigger or sleazier than any or the other scandals he has been in. It proves nothing and changes nothing.

Is there suddenly some mass hallucination going on I am not a part of?

All I see is another shiny object thrown into the water to distract people, while Trump gets a second justice on the Supreme Court.

Man, I hope I am wrong and you are right on this one, but your logic makes no sense to me.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Or he'll just play it off and continue on like he's been doing since he took office. :yeshrug:

Is the author cooperating with Mueller as well as others in this "resistance?" If not, what is this doing? A good chunk of the article was praising the things they've passed. :fukkit:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So we are supposed to believe that John Kelly's racist remarks towards Maxine Walters was all a game to stay on Trump's good side so he could help save the country?

But you dismiss that wench with the WS sign as total conspiracy?

Y'all just believing whatever the fukk you want to believe now. Just like 45.
First off, do we actually know that this anonymous staffer is Kelly? Second, it's more of a conspiracy to believe that she was signaling white supremacists than to believe it was simply her holding her arm. It seems like you are the person that will "believe whatever the fukk you want to believe now." Third, you attempt to insult me by saying I'm just like 45. Hmmmm, that is something 45 would say himself. I think you are projecting here, breh. Everything you said about me, is actually about you :francis:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
nikka put all them sirens up to hyperventilate about a fukking troll in the white house acting like they're protectors of the fukking realm.

You keep saying we don't get it. Nah nikka YOU don't get it. fukking naive simpleton.

:mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That op-ed is fukking garbage. If you were really part of the resistance, they'd impeach that traitor, but they're more concerned with advancing a disgusting partisan vision, so they simply contain that cretin as best they can. What a fukking joke.

Wanna make a statement? fukk your anonymous op-ed. Put your name on it and have the rest of the "resistance" resign en masse.

I agree and disagree with your post..resign for what? So he can put people that will actually do what he says?

The op ed is garbage though and clearly written by a coward. All these people are doing is trying to get ahead of what's about to come and say they were the good ones. They ain't fooling me.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How? Are you serious right now?

This isn't any bigger or sleazier than any or the other scandals he has been in. It proves nothing and changes nothing.

1. It confirms--conclusively, IMO--what has been said in both Wolffe and Woodward's books: that several senior aides are acting as stopgaps against Trump's unstable impulses.

2. He has literally no one to blame for this story. He has no "excuse" he can use for this.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly this was a masterful chess move :wow:

Can't call it fake news if it came from inside your house :wow:

breh where've you been the last couple years? you can and he will call it fake news even if it was signed and attached a copy of the writer's birth certificate, passport and transcripts of every treasonous conversation trump has had since becoming president.

this reads like an attempt to:

1. rewrite the author's own history/complicity in the crimes of the administration
2. calm down what appears to be a more restless public by making it seem like things are "under control" - remember that the polls have shown more dramatic shift in support for the mueller investigation and trumps impeachment
3. give the administration space to continue its policies in all of the other areas where even the "author" admits he supports the administration
4. create a nice narrative that trump and co., will endlessly repeat, that he is in fact the victim of a witch hunt/conspiracy from within the government

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First off, do we actually know that this anonymous staffer is Kelly? Second, it's more of a conspiracy to believe that she was signaling white supremacists than to believe it was simply her holding her arm. It seems like you are the person that will believe whatever the fukk you want to believe now. Third, you attempt to insult me by saying I'm just like 45. Hmmmm, that is something 45 would say himself. I think you are projecting here, breh. Everything you said about me, is actually about you :francis:

Man try holding your hand in that position naturally. It simply does not happen.

Frankly I don't give a shyt about whether there was a WS sign or not as much as the caping done by yourself and nap to get off the topic.

You are right, the 45 insult was crass and silly. Made in frustration.

That said. Something about this thread has changed, in my mind at least.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
man listen up.

bytch ass nikkas better stop acting like every waking second of this isn fukking normal and commonplace.

This has NEVER happened.

And whats better is that we get to see how this plays out without knowing who is behind it. I don't give a fukk if this person is angling for a book deal or a speaking tour or to be granted saint-hood by the Catholic Church. We NEED people like this to some degree.

Pessimism is NOT Wisdom.

This is the IDEAL situation of exactly what we ALL asked for. You COULD NOT ask for a better turn of events in the last 36 hours.

Enough fukking whining.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I agree and disagree with your post..resign for what? So he can put people that will actually do what he says?

This.

The op ed is garbage though and clearly written by a coward.

I understand this perspective. However, I'm seeing it from another angle: an op-ed such as this boxes Trump in.

We know what his usual responses are to damning leaks, and none of them apply in this case.

He LITERALLY can't defend himself without looking weak (to him and others like him).

Also, the fact that NYT felt the need to publish this says a lot.