RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Please forgive my ignorance. Maybe someone more informed can explain to me why Obama didn't strong arm Merrick Garland onto the Court?

Was that even possible?

Was he just tryin to be civil?

What happened there?
I think the loophole that people wanted him to do is appoint Garland while Congress was in recess. The caveat being the appointment would only be good for a year.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Please forgive my ignorance. Maybe someone more informed can explain to me why Obama didn't strong arm Merrick Garland onto the Court?

Was that even possible?

Was he just tryin to be civil?

What happened there?
He would have had to do a recession appointment which is considered a dikk move. He could have done it but it would have been seen as occurring in bad faith. The senate already wasn’t allowing him to get nominees through

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So I am hearing Grassley is refusing a vote how the fukk is that possible?

These republicans and fukk are so deep in this Russia shyt. We this shyt come out goodness gracious

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I haven't been in this thread all weekend for the most part and it felt really good. I didn't even see orange fukk face until Last night. :francis:

I might take some breaks and get away from this disaster for a while or until the next shoe drops. It really felt good not to have to think about this crap. The fact a man like Kavanaugh can sit there and basically know he will protect the president no matter the crimes shows this country lost its soul a long time ago. Supreme court my ass.

God speed y'all.

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
The people tryin though man they tryin :to:

They gettin kicked out left and right

You seen My-son get the boot like 5 mins ago?

"this is a travesty, I demand you buy my mixtape"
14dcf8bc4d910321b048064db1a76b94.gif

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Trump told Porter that Sessions was a “traitor” for recusing himself from overseeing the Russia investigation, Woodward writes. Mocking Sessions’s accent, Trump added, “This guy is mentally retarded. He’s this dumb Southerner. … He couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama.”

Cohn, a Wall Street veteran, tried to tamp down Trump’s strident nationalism regarding trade. According to Woodward, Cohn “stole a letter off Trump’s desk” that the president was intending to sign to formally withdraw the United States from a trade agreement with South Korea. Cohn later told an associate that he removed the letter to protect national security and that Trump did not notice that it was missing.

Cohn made a similar play to prevent Trump from pulling the United States out of the North American Free Trade Agreement, something the president has long threatened to do. In spring 2017, Trump was eager to withdraw from NAFTA and told Porter: “Why aren’t we getting this done? Do your job. It’s tap, tap, tap. You’re just tapping me along. I want to do this.”

Under orders from the president, Porter drafted a notification letter withdrawing from NAFTA. But he and other advisers worried that it could trigger an economic and foreign relations crisis. So Porter consulted Cohn, who told him, according to Woodward: “I can stop this. I’ll just take the paper off his desk.”

Last edited:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Some of the protesters need to wait a few hours to start popping off.

IT's shyt optics for the opposition. At Least put people that can articulate the problems with Kavanaugh. Right now it's lookin like a bunch of crazy cat ladys that would die for Hilldawg just screaming in the Senate. Bad look for those opposing his nomination.