RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's been the plan . Kavanaugh will suppress Mueller and basically block them from releasing any findings so they can shape the conversation. That's it for the US
At that point couldn’t the feds to just start the arrests? Isn’t blocking those findings obstruction of justice?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This shuit over brehs Russia won and it will be hard from here on out to change these laws in place. Who would of thought America will go out like this.

I thought it would be in nuclear fire tbh:ld: with the way they treat these countries I'm surprised none of them in even trying to fukk us over earlier... but it's happening now economically where they are turning against this country... and it's a slow poison...:lolbron: Thanks Trump for the Tariff war...:bryan:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
That's been the plan . Kavanaugh will suppress Mueller and basically block them from releasing any findings so they can shape the conversation. That's it for the US

No he would make it that they couldn't indict the president. Trump is about to fire Sessions so he can put somebody else to then run down Mueller.

I respect the dems for calling them out. Make this whole thing a farce so later on when they try to pack the courts or maybe even impeach Kavanaugh they can point back to today and say look you forced this issue so stfu.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
No he would make it that they couldn't indict the president. Trump is about to fire Sessions so he can put somebody else to then run down Mueller.

I respect the dems for calling them out. Make this whole thing a farce so later on when they try to pack the courts or maybe even impeach Kavanaugh they can point back to today and say look you forced this issue so stfu.

They need to remove that dude Kavanaugh.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda