RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
It's on hulu they're saying but I wonder if it's on Amazon as well?
Just checked Amazon and didn't see it, but it's definitely on hulu. I watched it earlier today, and probably will watch it again in the next couple days.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You have to pause it every few minutes and realize:

This documentary has former HIGHEST level members of the US Government telling you what they know they are insinuating and what can be openly discussed.

Imagine what is classified about Donald Trump.

Even McFaul was like... yeah... I could tell you...but.... :francis: :mjpls:

Russia bombing its own citizens to getting Putin in power :wow:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
shyt’s crazy. How did Putin out CIA the CIA? :damn:

The gangsta-ness of Putin is unparalleled though:wow:

Breh...you know what Oleg just checked his phone...13 missed calls , a text message in Russian “yo O, it’s vlad, get at me nikka, we need to talk , actually, I’ll come see you in a few hours”

(Vlad probably slapping Feds taking pictures in the background)

That’s why I said in another thread , I respect putin , he’s a killer , he’s smart and he’s a seriously worthy adversary, I don’t like the man but you have to respect his gangster: point a gun at trump he’s beggin for his life, point one at vlad and it’s just another Sunday.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Breh...you know what Oleg just checked his phone...13 missed calls , a text message in Russian “yo O, it’s vlad, get at me nikka, we need to talk , actually, I’ll come see you in a few hours”

(Vlad probably slapping Feds taking pictures in the background)

That’s why I said in another thread , I respect putin , he’s a killer , he’s smart and he’s a seriously worthy adversary, I don’t like the man but you have to respect his gangster: point a gun at trump he’s beggin for his life, point one at vlad and it’s just another Sunday.

He also a gay pedophile word to Litveneniko