RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Be rich, brehs...
:ehh:
Unfortunately, far from it, brehs :mjcry: live in ny with them taxes, bought my house just before the bubble popped (can’t afford to live in it, have to rent it out), wife has over 2.7 in med bills (insurance covers a lot, but she was uninsured for about 4 months. I constantly have to tell bill collectors to suck my dikk, her meds and treatments, even with co-pays are over 1500 out of pocket a month), my daughter just started college this past Monday, I literally live 1 check behind pay check to pay check. I’m just happy to have my wife alive, and if the corner does turn, and we end living middle class again, I will ALWAYS remember these times and NEVER become a conservative, pull yourself up by the bootstrap cocksucking coward.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shyt’s crazy. How did Putin out CIA the CIA? :damn:

The gangsta-ness of Putin is unparalleled though:wow:
Well...let the documentary tell it...after the wall fell, they opened their jails and let all of them come to the USA :francis:

Russia plays the long game :francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
shyt’s crazy. How did Putin out CIA the CIA? :damn:

The gangsta-ness of Putin is unparalleled though:wow:
How? It was done through one party being completely compromised and complicit in the crime. They decided 50-60 years ago that skin color matters more than a functioning government, and every action taken since then has been done with driving that agenda in mind. Even betraying the nations sovereignty to the kgb really doesn’t matter to that party as long as they gain power domestically from it. Only so much the CIA can do when a party is as far gone as that.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So, Bernie too you say? :jbhmm:

Yeah, Nap appears to be onto a lot more shyt than this site gives him credit for. Nap has been saying shyt for a while now, and that shyt turns out to be routed in truth (at least somewhat) :ohhh:

I don’t mean to fawn over him with praise, but he does deserve some credit for this work he does on here.

Don’t let me find out in 3 months that he’s controlled opposition though :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So, Bernie too you say? :jbhmm:

Yeah, Nap appears to be onto a lot more shyt than this site gives him credit for. Nap has been saying shyt for a while now, and that shyt turns out to be routed in truth (at least somewhat) :ohhh:

I don’t mean to fawn over him with praise, but he does deserve some credit for this work he does on here.

Don’t let me find out in 3 months that he’s controlled opposition though :francis:
TAD.

fukkING

DEVINE.

And if they go after Podesta too, let them have it :camby:

Mueller is slapping charges on anyone within spitting distance of Manafort
...and you had Tad Devine openly communicating with Manafort to coordinate moves during the election.

Its a slap in the fukking face.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How? It was done through one party being completely compromised and complicit in the crime. They decided 50-60 years ago that skin color matters more than a functioning government, and every action taken since then has been done with driving that agenda in mind. Even betraying the nations sovereignty to the kgb really doesn’t matter to that party as long as they gain power domestically from it. Only so much the CIA can do when a party is as far gone as that.
Eh...

Like for example...Did you know that ARGUABLY the Nazis can be traced to anti-bolsheviks "White Russian" aristocracy?

(White Russia means the people who supported the monarchy, not actual white people)

Russia does subversion like none other...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

it can't be overstated how compromised the GOP is.

AT LEAST One of two political parties is and has been working to undermine the very country it is supposed to uphold.
with that power they have corrupted the judicial branch of America.

now there is a full blown traitor as head of the executive office.

:snoop:

that's a trifecta.
all three pillars of the government working against what America is.
but let us not forget the fourth pillar...the Media.

i'ts a fukking shame that it has come down to the media, the justice department and people sharing information online that stands between a free nation and whatever shyt show has been brewing for the past five decades.

this shyt is beyond fukked.

while America was was watching Rocky fight Drago....

full