RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland

If y’all read this article...they aren’t fukking around this time. Last trial was just a #1 contender shot...this trial is for the world title at the mgm grand :wow:

Berman Jackson echoed that message Tuesday in open court. "There are people who are very expressive in this courtroom about what they think about what I just said or what the government just said or what the defense just said, and that is not going to happen when there is a jury in the box. Please keep that in mind," she said, after an interruption from Downing.

Downing had stood up near the end of the hearing to sarcastically ask if the prosecutors suggested both sides should have "way more time to be prepared for this trial?" Downing had complained to Berman Jackson earlier in the morning that Manafort's team was struggling to keep up with the government's thousands of documents and filings in the case.

Berman Jackson agreed to move the start of the main part of the trial back by a week, to Sept. 24. Jury selection will begin the Monday prior, on Sept. 17.

But she still had words for Downing on Tuesday, and responded to his outburst. "We don't need to be smug. We don't need to be cute," she said sharply from the bench. Downing apologized to the judge almost immediately.

Judge Jackson wants all the smoke

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Maddow's episodes in podcast format is the most prolific and most comprehensive you're going to find

yes.

Maddow is a beast and someone whom you should be listening to on a daily basis.
i assumed that everyone is already listening to her but i should not take that for granted.

so in case you missed it, listen to or watch Maddow.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right smack dab in the middle of football season....

Orangeface is going to be busy with the daily juggling of harassing players, the midterms, Mueller's report, and this shyt
Dude it's Seven days. You gotta stop whining and the negativity in here.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
You are consistently on some debbie downer shyt unnecessarily.

Manafort won't be convicted ya'll:to::hamster:..

That was you just a week ago.
How was what I posted Debbie Downer shyt? Pushing the trail back works AGAINST Trump because he's going to be trying to juggle multiple things all at once

Is this Nap? :wtb:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Do you really think they believe him? I mean this is a group of psycho conmen, that knowingly and greedily stand up every Sunday, acting, to make a buck, and the better they get, the richer they get. I don’t believe not a fukking one of these crooks and liars, and I don’t for a second, believe there is once fukking once of good in any of them. These people are on par with child molesters, dirty cops and judges, and politicians, to me, thieves is the nicest term I can think of. Amongst the worst human beings in the world.

:francis:

Let's Talk About the Religious Right UPDATE 4/12 - I Wrote About It