RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They are and do
Do you really think they believe him? I mean this is a group of psycho conmen, that knowingly and greedily stand up every Sunday, acting, to make a buck, and the better they get, the richer they get. I don’t believe not a fukking one of these crooks and liars, and I don’t for a second, believe there is once fukking once of good in any of them. These people are on par with child molesters, dirty cops and judges, and politicians, to me, thieves is the nicest term I can think of. Amongst the worst human beings in the world.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

full
Source?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
How is Nunes race in Cali going? Can he be indicted once he is outta office? That hoe needs to go to jail.

Last polls had him and Janz even at 47%. Janz has been campaigning hard. Hes up and down the valley campaigning. Nunes barely even comes to the Central valley. Janz signs out number Nunes ones. But the area is gerrymandered and a bunch of rich white folks live in his district.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Last polls had him and Janz even at 47%. Janz has been campaigning hard. Hes up and down the valley campaigning. Nunes barely even comes to the Central valley. Janz signs out number Nunes ones. But the area is gerrymandered and a bunch of rich white folks live in his district.
California is a blue state. How can it be gerrymandered?

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
i'm pretty sure that a sitting congressman can be indicted.
i think that there are two republican congressman under indictment as we speak...they are the first and second congressman to endorse the trump campaign.
i believe that sessions was the third.

let that marinate.

Even under indictment, California congressman is favorite

Chris Collins indicted: Democrats tie Buffalo-area rep's charges to Trump ethics

I was talking more along the lines of the actions he has taken in his role as committee chair. I thought I read he couldnt be.