RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back...its :mjlol: that Steve fukking Bannon is going to end up being the "cleanest" person in Trumps political circle :mjlol:

lol i posted the exact same statement a while back.

people won't realize until later that guys like him are much more dangerous because they're not stupid. trump is a vessel. Bannon, Kobach, Tom Cotton and many more will continue to be front and center long after trump is gone. They are white nationalists but with Ivy League degrees and pristine resumes.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh today is fukking monumental. Honestly I know the Manafort/Cohen fukkery from earlier in the week is hard to top, but Weisselberg flipping *might* be even bigger. There is absolutely no way Individual-1, his company, or his family recovers from this. It’s absolutely game over at this point.

:blessed:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
lol i posted the exact same statement a while back.

people won't realize until later that guys like him are much more dangerous because they're not stupid. trump is a vessel. Bannon, Kobach, Tom Cotton and many more will continue to be front and center long after trump is gone. They are white nationalists but with Ivy League degrees and pristine resumes.
Thats why he's jetsetting around selling his brand of racist populism under subversive pretenses.

If the USA is smart, they'll knock him in a few years on tax evasion or something less obvious than violations of subverting american foreign policy... :mjpls: :sas2:

Word to Carter Page :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It honestly pisses me the fukk off that Warren will never be voted president. Her and Harris on a ticket would be fukking AWESOME!
Leave Warren right where she is.

We need LAWMAKERS like her.

She's excellent at policy.

Part of the problem we've had with the progressive agenda is that it kept focusing on the White House and not the actual, but substantive hard work of policy and law creation.

This is precisely why conservatives are so successful at the courts. By their nature, conservatives try to have longer views and can wait things out.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just like the fat fakkit Nunberg...

This bytch will not only testify, he'll get on all fours and bark like a dog if Mueller tells him to...

I still maintain that coked out shook Nunberg was the single greatest thing to happen to this saga behind the events of this week.

The comedic value alone was off the charts. :russ:

Special mention to @3Rivers for the Mueller as omar and the Mueller r
Royal Rumble gifs as well. :mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Can we start a weekly post where we wrap things up for the week and also check off which parts of the investigations have been closed/are known to be active/still awaiting info?

Also a weekly prep post would be dope too. What to expect from Manafort, expected distractions, milestones etc?

I don't think it would be a single person thing.. maybe Nap, Blackfyre and 1 or two others collaberating.

It would keep trolls out, but also keep the more casual people informed and stop them from complaining about too many posts..

Just some suggestions, thoughts?
Just do the weekly wrap up post, Nap. It’s kind of childish to float ideas in the thread you created, when you have the power, and are going to do it anyway. LOL, you think we are suckers. It’s all good, and don’t get mad at me, I don’t really care, I think it’s funny, actually. :lolbron:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Weisselberg granted immunity. Game over. :dwillhuh:
Yep, and the funny part about accountants is, no matter how criminal the act, they ALWAYS document the numbers. You could tell an accountant “just leave that transaction out of the budget, just skip the transaction and keep the books balanced, the transaction never happened, clean it up”, their brain just CAN’T work like that. They NEED to document the money, the numbers are like people to them, if a red cent went towards something, they NEED to show the path of that red cent, somewhere, anywhere. This is classic follow the money. Men lie, women lie, numbers never lie” :scusthov: