RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
On the subject of white collar crimes, they do get prosecuted, frequently. Is there a disparity in drug cases and gang prosecutions? Of course. And there could be a wider crackdown, but white collar crimes, fraud, bank fraud, tax evasion, stock scams, of all kinds are being worked everyday. They just don't make headlines news nationally. The local US Attorneys Office in any metropolitan city is filled with white collar cases. Just look at the Los Angeles US Attorneys Office, there is absurd scams being converted into indictments and plea bargains everyday.

High Desert Doctor Found Guilty in Medicare Kickback Scheme

Parking Lot Operator Sentenced to Nearly 6 Years in Federal Prison for Bribery Scheme that Defrauded Department of Veterans Affairs

Orange County Man Sentenced to 108 Months in Federal Prison in $21 Million ‘Builder Bailout’ Fraud Scheme

It's just almost no one, besides attorneys and those personally involved, and local news coverage follows any of it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

breh, Cohen and Manafort took Ls on financial charges.

In fact, there is a better chance Trump's presidency ends over Trump Organization conduct than collusion. (not because he didn't collude, but its easier to prove financial improprieties for the public than collision)

That was my point.

shyt, even Flynn. Flynn took an L that Obama's admin knew about. Why didn't they press him then?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh, Cohen and Manafort took Ls on financial charges.

In fact, there is a better chance Trump's presidency ends over Trump Organization conduct than collusion. (not because he didn't collude, but its easier to prove financial improprieties for the public than collision)

That was my point.

shyt, even Flynn. Flynn took an L that Obama's admin knew about. Why didn't they press him then?

Read this, and STFU

I'm getting tired of explaining this to you.

Prosecuting espionage is a whole other bag of tricks.

This was NEVER going to go unpunished. PERIOD.

Don’t Expect Indictments Soon in Russia Probe: When Counterintelligence and Prosecutorial Interests Meet

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The referral of the Cohen investigation to SDNY US Attorney's Office was the deciding move, I think. The SC team had to know it would open up an equally damaging case on an entirely other front, that could not be compromised, or controlled, by DOJ, the AG, or anyone else.
Mueller chess game...:whew:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm still dying at Cohen making 30K brokering the sale of a fukking Birkin hand bag ....straight hustler

also read an article which shows how the lone juror that caused mistrial actually fukked Manafort over bc of the various state charges he will continue to face if and when trump pardons him.

Slate’s Use of Your Data