RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone needs to cut up a clip that has Trump saying, "honestly...I'd give myself an A+" between each report/shot of someone from his campaign/administration/etc. getting arrested or charged. :smhkobe:

If he somehow makes it to 2020, the ads will be so easy to cut.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
We always talk about a movie about these imbeciles in the white house but the Mueller movie gonna be a modern day classic. Best pic, director, actor etc
There will be so many. Multiple films, docs, an epic series that runs for multiple seasons, dozens of books, history courses, etc. The name Trump is gonna be synonomous with poison in the zeitgeist.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I talk shyt about cnn but i just changed it there and what do I see, a trump supporter talking about benghazi(blonde woman again). Lemon sons her about the 8 investigations and cuts to commercial and you can hear Lemon groan. :russ:

CNN stays putting these vile humans on their programs. :hhh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How many trump stans are gonna pretend they never rode with him in the next couple years
95% of them. Trumpism peaked right around a month after the tax plan got signed. It has steadily been losing steam since. All that are left now are the sycophants, and most of them are far too old/lazy/stupid/weak to REALLY do all the fighting that needs to be done to keep it. Trumpism is volatile, and needs to be violently punching ALL THE TIME. These milquetoast GOP ham & eggers learned how to meme and shytpost, and think they can do what it takes, they think they are built for war, built to be heartless, built to take on the 62-64% that HATE Trump. They REALLY ain’t. WOMP WOMP

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
We always talk about a movie about these imbeciles in the white house but the Mueller movie gonna be a modern day classic. Best pic, director, actor etc
guy who plays trump will only be in it for like 15 minutes, but hell get the anthony hopkins in silence of the lambs treatment